04-21-2016, 12:24 PM   #146
r33_RGSport
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G09 XM, G05 X5 40, 991.2 T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droptopp View Post
Interesting would like to see the dyno's.

Vbox doesn't lie - nor do my results.

I also find it interesting I worked with Terry for two days going back and forth with logging data for him on both the JB1 and the JB4 and no increase in boost.

Terry, your more than welcome to chime in.

Seems the exact opposite as JB piggyback had no impact on my truck. Also Vbox proves it works. When I disconnect the RaceChip ultimate, the truck is over 4 seconds to 60 and 10.8 to 100. Chip pulls off 1 full second to 100.

Only way you pick up 5+mph in the 1/4 mile is with adding power. And in a 5500lb truck it's more than 60hp.

I've been doing this a long time.

Car will run with dead even with my F10 550ix and X5M. Vbox shows this and slips will soon as well. I will run it with and without the tune
Unless if RaceChip has updated their firmware, which I wasn't aware with.
I can't share the dyno sheet publicly since it was on going troubleshooting which I gave up forking money for dyno session.
If you want to PM me your email address, I can share it with you personally, but not to share publicly.

FYI: AFAIK, Terry is banned from this forum. I don't doubt him on the effort, but I have been selling and using BMS Stage 1 for the N63tu motor. It also shown in the dyno result.
Active Autowerke • KW • H&R • Ohlins • Remus • and more...
Appreciate 0