View Single Post
      10-28-2013, 03:26 PM   #145
marsblackmon
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '08 550i & '14 F15 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisny View Post
From my understanding, they don't know exactly how many they'll get each month. So he's probably not being shady there, just has to wait and see what they get. I know with other cars I've ordered, an Audi S5 to be specific, there were simply no allocations being given out for a few months at one point. So that's the part where I said dealers can tell you this or that but not know. Until they have the allocation, they don't know for sure when the car will hit production, since they can't even order it without the allocation. So when you asked about time from submitting the order to getting the car, the order isn't really "submitted" until the allocation is attached. That's why it can vary from dealer to dealer. Bigger dealerships tend to get more allocations where others could run out during high demand.

My CA and his sales manager expect the allocations coming out this week or next (next week being first full week of the month) to still have a November production date, with delivery by end of November. I'm not real confident it will be, but hopeful at least early December.
Thanks for clearing that up, Chris. Good luck to you on your order. Hope it gets in soon!

M
Appreciate 0