View Single Post
      08-25-2015, 09:58 AM   #7
Terp335
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 2011 335i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhter
you basically covered all the drawbacks of all the options you are considering. at the end you need to decide now much the toys are worth based on the cost. my opinion

LED-i had LED on my f10 and xenon on my f15. the led looks cool but i am not sure it actually has more light than xenon. and all the cool features are disabled in the usa anyways. so think of it as 1900$ bling.

park assist-don't need if you live in rural.

leather dash--i wouldn't get it unless i was getting napa seating. i need the leathers to match.

if you frequently go over potholes, speed bumps the air suspension is nice for rear passengers. again a luxury. DHP basically gives u bmw car like handling on an SUV. its good but pricey tech. if u are highway cruising probably not worth it. if you like to smash the throttle on turns or exits and look for the tail to slide out then you want it
To OP, a lot of this is personal preference. We have black Dakota seating with the leather dash and upper doors. It greatly improves the overall look of the interior and we get a ton of compliments on it. I posted some pics in a thread for another member which might be helpful and I'd definitely get it again.

I agree with the comments made by others on the suspension upgrade. If you plan to tow anything i'd get DDC with rear air suspension at a minimum to help level the car.
Appreciate 0