04-12-2014, 10:34 PM   #62
atomic80
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 997TT

Quote:
Originally Posted by r33 View Post
Nice photography!!!
Also, thanks for the offer on the shifter, I just stick with silver.
No problem, let me know if you change your mind. I have no use for the trim piece. Maybe I'll try sanding off the paint to get to the CF. LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by opasha View Post
Sick photography man! What camera are you using? What feature is used to capture the headlights so cleanly like that without light dispersal?
The key is to use a circular polarizer which effectively cuts out light dispersal quite well. I was using my Nikon D4S with the 24-70mm lenses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljx*****n View Post
Absolutely stunning setup, and Awesome photography.

I'm in love with your Space Gray and kinda regret on my Mineral White...(sigh) Nice 599M wheels and M Break kit too.

Would love to meet up with you and your ride if it's possible.

I live in Richmond, have been to Bellevue shopping a couple of times with my wife before. Let me know if you are interested meeting up.

Ray
Ray, would love to meet up with you sometime soon. Always a pleasure meeting other X5 owners. I come up to Vancouver occasionally but I'm sure we can work something out. Just send me a PM. Don't regret your color choice, it's a personal choice. I haven't seen mineral white in person yet though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by opasha View Post
Any chance you can upload a link for 1920x1080 wallpapers of your pics? They're just perfect X5 images for computer wallpapers. I have a new appreciation for Space Gray after these pics, lol. Thanks!
Let me know which one and what email to send it to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirajkas View Post
Absolutely stunning photography.. I want to know what camera you are using as well. Did you get the entire shifter just for the cover? I want to get the cover as well. How is the ride with 599?
Nikon D4S. And I didn't know that the shift knob cover was separate from the assembly. I wish there was a way to just get the shift cover by itself but it sounds like that's not possible.

The ride is actually not bad. I believe that I'm getting a little more road feedback compared to before.
Appreciate 0