08-24-2016, 06:54 PM   #16
oojnah
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewy604 View Post
OP, which dealer in Vancouver are you dealing with? Through all the issues I've had with my F15 (bought & serviced at Brian Jessel BMW), they've really stepped up and took care of me. That said, it's still very frustrating to have a vehicle in this class spend so much time in the shop.

To your service history, in 10 months of ownership you've had 5 trips to the dealer, really not that bad in all honesty compared to some (myself included). The software update I assume was proactive, not a result of failure? The engine oil top up and oil change are standard service items. So really, not to discount your post, but you've had 2 warranty repairs in 10 months (outside of the tailgate issue). What is the vibration you speak of?
I am at same dealership with yours.
s/w update was voluntary but what I want to say, I have to set aside a day for every visit. I am okay with regular checkup but afraid what will coming up next.

for the vibration, I had DriveTrain Malfunction about two month ago. after that I clearly feel the vibration around tail but the service could not verified it. they just turned out bad gas and ask me to go Shell. For now, I asked them to test drive another 50i to compare and I am waiting the car available.
Appreciate 0