07-06-2015, 04:51 PM   #4
Mlgatl
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 M50i 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattBianco View Post
I would take out the running boards (search threads and you will understand the compromise with them -dirty back of legs as they are the same level as the cabin floor, and not a step).

Comfort seats (multi-contour) would be a good addition, along with a leather dash. The seats are bar none the most comfortable I have sat on in 35 years of driving, and you will find very few criticisms of them. The leather dash looks great and elevates the cabin look quite a bit.

DHP, (I don't have it), but those who are demanding superlative handling swear by it.

Parking assistant is overrated per survey in my footnote.

LED lights, are not a must have, but look nice and have some adaptability with coding (you have to research if you are not familiar with "variable light distribution" and "anti dazzle"). I have them They are not a must have, but nice to have.

The survey in my footnote should be helpful.

We have one high ranking member in your neck of the woods 42pilot who is immensely helpful with many things, and specifically engines, aftermarket chips and tunes, and automative care, not to mention a possible dealer intro.
Thanks very much. I left out luxury seating form my post but plan on it. I have it in my 535 and love it. How do I access the footnote. I seem to be missing it.
Appreciate 0