09-27-2016, 09:04 AM   #70
JohnnyCanuck
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi RS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by antych View Post
"The body does need sugar to function properly", "potentially damages his heart", "isn't great for his kidneys and liver"

Sure you chose not to debate it, because you know it's false. You think you deserve to mock me, I think you deserve to be called stupid if that's your reaction to being corrected on facts.
Actually, I stand by all of that. It's not mocking you (although you seem to be overly sensitive). The body does need some sugar to function optimally. Source of that sugar is an entirely different discussion (dairy or carbsfor example).

As for the risks of a keto diet, there is plenty of literature to support all of my comments. You can point out alternative studies and believe differently, but there are plenty of articles and studies which raise these concerns.

The bottom line is that you have drunk gallons of the keto koolaid and are unwilling to tolerate even the mildest question about your belief in the diet. I already know you'll respond with another personal attack so this is my last post in this thread.
Appreciate 0