View Single Post
      04-27-2017, 10:09 PM   #33
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G05 45e, 997.1 & 991.1 GT3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanLZ View Post
I had a first year Q5 and my father had a first year Q7. They both came with alot of issues compared to the later year models.
Quote:
Originally Posted by beammeupscottie View Post
We can agree to disagree. The majority of us enthusiast and owners of these machines are well aware of the first year model issues. It's practically impossible to solve every issue through the limited testing of a few mules. I've had different brands first years and they've all had 1 issue or another. I expect it as do many others. Won't stop me from purchasing the brand's offering just not buying the first year...I'll leave that to those who must have the latest greatest and sit back and watch the endless complaints to be fixed and resolved for the later runs off the production line with the majority of the fixes already handled. Saves headaches and trips to the service center....but drive on have a good time and live life to the fullest! Ha!

Again, I'm talking specifically about BMWs here...Still waiting for concrete evidence.

I suppose someone said "alot" of F15 owners were getting CELs early. Not enough information though. 35i? 50i? D?