Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 540i M Sport 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by opasha
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDRX View Post
Anti-glare LEDs? Are you referring to the headlights?

I always thought the Brits get hard done by !

Did you go for Harmon Kardon audio? worth it?
So, if you watch the videos for all the UK people - CatFlap makes the best one- he posted it live. If you go to my coding thread, it's there under Coding List. It creates a black box where the high beams do not enter and this prevents blinding the person in front of you while having your high beams on. The automatic system works beautifully by surrounding the road with light while not blinding those in front and those in oncoming traffic.

I have the stock and hate it, however, I have rectified it by using my phone's DAC input wire with my auxiliary cable and now listen to all my music from my Note 4 - the clarity is superb, but nothing like HK. I have heard the HK and it is amazingly clear and well worth the money. We also have the HK system in both of our 2014 MLs - it's a very good compromise for those who don't want the B&O.
HK is great value for money here but the BO is not off £3500. Can't really justify that unless BMW give me a discount :-)

There is a £2000 discount on all M50d's in the UK until end dec14

And yes the adaptive LED with anti glare seem well cool:-) wasn't that long ago I thought my F10 adaptive xenons were a legend .... And then of course we have the G11 and i8 with laser headlights. Love BMW !