View Single Post
      01-11-2018, 03:19 PM   #1593
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvigod View Post
For me it would because I'd be stuck in a previous gen car for 3 years. So if I took delivery now of current model I'll be sitting on that car for at least 2.5 years of overlap with the new model. I am confident the new X5's are going to be better in every way and I would kick myself for simply not having the patience to wait half a year for them to come out.

Don't get me wrong if the above is of no concern to somebody it's a good time to buy the current gen X5 while they are in their last 6 months or so of fire sales. We had two X5's. Our '15 just went back off lease and my '12 X5M I'm just waiting for the new X5 to trade it in.

I am actually considering the new M5 to replace my X5M instead of another X5. With AWD I could toss snow tires on in the winter and drive it year round. I had a 2013 (F10) M5 that I just sold and used the X5M as my winter and rain driver. What would you guys do? Trade in for an M5 or wait for the new X5 or X5M?
I buy my cars, so I'm going to hold on to my 2015 for a while and extend the warranty. If I had your choices, I'd forego the F15 and either wait for the new one, or get the current X5M or get the new M5.
Appreciate 1