Rep
Drives: BMW X5 XDrive35i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M302_imola View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sukhk527 View Post
11/3/21

Not a whole lot of exciting updates. M-Style Mirror Caps, and the Blue headlight/Yellow fog light Lamin-X kit went on today. Coby Wheel still in production. She goes under the knife tomorrow morning for Gearbox fluid/filter service, front/rear diff fluid change, Motul oil change and cleaning the air filter on the AFE airbox at 41,7xx miles.

Flares and possibly a downpipe will be winter projects. Color match the flares?
Looks great bro! I did the Lamin-x yellow fog covers. Funny how the most inexpensive mods get the most attention. I think mine being weight the yellow pops out and thus the comments. Yours is the first I've seen the blue tint on the headlights. I actually like it with your application. Isn't prying the OEM mirror covers off fun? I kept thinking I was going to break something as it took more force than I thought. Somehow, got away unscaved though. U running MHD transmission tune? Still on RC piggyback? I know you hinted about going with a flash tune. I'm still really impressed with my BM3 stage 2 tune and even the "free" tranny flash they offer dramatically increases the quickness and clamping power of the shifts when in sport manual tranny mode.

Dude straight up thought I was going to break something taking the mirror caps off. But we goodie.

Still on RaceChip RS and XHP TCU Tune. The dudes who had my car during my wedding couldn't get it bench unlocked in time for some reason. So heart was broken again. XHP I'm sure is similar to your BM3 one with the harder and faster shifts.
2017 X5 XDrive35i X-Line | Sophisto Grey | MHD Full Flexfuel Tuned | Mosselman Turbo| Sutphin Tuning TCU | Nostrum Stage 2 HPFP | ER Charge Pipe | BimmerHausPerformance Intake and Inlet | ApexBuilt Catted DP | VRSF FMIC | Zeitronix Flexfuel Kit | KateCool Oil Cooler | Variant Wheels | Conti DWS06+ |
Appreciate 0