View Single Post
      07-19-2017, 10:49 PM   #89
Dan.E46
E46Fanatics OG
Australia
Rep
Drives: F32 435i MPPSK

Garage List
Loving this thread, thought I'd share a little story - it's not much. Now I haven't always been a believer of the supernatural or ghosts but in recent years I suppose I'm starting to believe that there must be some spiritual or supernatural presence among us, especially because of stories my good friends (that I trust) tell me as well as this little event that happened to me.

It must have been roughly 5 years ago, give or take when this happened. I was back living in my parent's house for a while (saving money for a home deposit). Their place is in the suburbs filled with small family homes, the streets are grassy and lined with trees, quite a nice area, but can be dark at night. Leading up to my parent's place is a four-way intersection, on one of the corners is an old garage that fixes really old cars (run by an old Italian family). One night coming home late (close to midnight), I remember it being quite a clear and cool night because the moon lit up the roads nicely - the street lights were average at best. I pull up to this intersection stopping at the Stop sign, I look at the corner of where the old garage is and standing there near the edge of the road is what looked like a man, tanned skin (or dirty), with dark hair dressed in raggedy (off)white robes/layered cloths - something similar to what Jesus is usually depicted as wearing (or a Jedi). The streets are usually quiet, no one walks around especially that late at night, let alone wearing something that was in fashion 21 centuries ago! He was just standing there looking at me, arms by his side. His clothes glowed ever so slightly, maybe from the well-lit moon that night? I'm not sure but I freaked the shit out. I do what I always do when I freak out... I act like nothing is wrong and set off from the intersection (similar to when you see a cop on the roads and you try to act 'normal'). As I drive past him and look through my rear view mirror he disappears. There is no way he could just disappear as the corner in front of the garage is quite open and it wasn't like he was wearing Nike running shoes. I quickly do a 3-point-turn and go back to the corner to look around but there is no sign of him, no way was I getting out of my car. I drove home that night (only another ~100m/300ft) ran in the house and locked the place up like Fort Knox. To this day I have no explanations, if it was something supernatural, why was he there and why did I see him, why did he do nothing and then just vanish...

(apologies, a lot of writing for a short story)

Edit: I guess I should have emphasized that no one is ever seen on that corner after night fall, never. I've driven through that intersection a million times and not once has there been people around until this one sighting.

Last edited by Dan.E46; 07-20-2017 at 08:38 PM..
Appreciate 3
Doc Oc1423.00
shay2nak1070.00
bd307927.00