View Single Post
      09-26-2016, 06:59 PM   #1
Tripperhappy
is just a Regular guy
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 x25D and 640i Cabrio

X5 Interior Carbon Fibre Trim

Short of a few pieces, my various M performance external parts are coming in nicely, in advance of the delivery of the X5 in 2-3 weeks. I hope to get them installed in the first week on delivery.

I like to plan ahead for my next project, which is the interior of the X5 MSport, to match some of the m performance exterior parts.

There has been little to not much interior pictures of the X5 with carbon fibre trim, and I like to seek opinions of it, and also pictures as form of comparisons.

At the moment, my interior trim is Aluminum Hexagon with Terra Leather interior, with lights package. I am regretting not getting the leather dashboard and the ceramic dials, but too late I suppose

I am thinking of swapping the Shift to the M performance, but am not 100% sure if the entire panel is carbon fibre, or just the stick itself.

Also, I have seen some parts from RG Sport on the Carbon Fibre trim on the M Sport steering wheel, and some pictures on a carbon fibre wrap over the trims.

Hence, if someone can post pictures of their interior carbon fibre build, and also what do people think of carbon fibre interiors, or is it best to just leave it alone at the risk of being too tacky?

Thanks. Opinions and pictures appreciated