View Single Post
      02-11-2013, 11:04 AM   #41
Rse1
Rep
Drives: 120d

orange leds

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
It looks as if that render was given a fifteen minute deadline hence its current X6 with 4er conceptitis detailing. Very lazy.

The new X4 determines the new approach to the sportier coupe activity vehicles, which means they will differ much more in appearance than the standard SAV.
It is not a 4er in face but it gets that added expression of dynasm like the coupe in its more sleeker and widened track and muscular haunches.
The new X6 will also differ in styling to the standard X5. Employing a more dynamic look rather than simply being a twin.

Another render of the X4. But still not as accurate yet.
The idea is familiar but the execution is very distant.
I got a question for u Scott a little bit off-topic, but can u tell me why some bmws have the orange leds at the side of the headlights and some dont? i know its because of safety regulation.. but I actually like it aesthetically and for some reason not all bmws got it.. First I thought it was only on the bigger bmws but than the e90 facelift received it. But now the new 3 series doesnt have it ever worse it has halogen side indicators, nor does the 3gt, 4 series and 1 series seem to have it. The smaller volvo's have it like the new v40 so it cant be about size. Let me know, it has got me wondering for a long time!?
greetz
Appreciate 0