BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

06-24-2021, 07:32 PM   #1
SaNGRia
Major
Rep
Drives: LCI E93 M3 + F85 X5M

Additional MOST connector

Hello guys, I am doing a TV project on my E93 M3 and using G series TV module. My bench does not have any F series CIC at the moment and the TV module can only be updated on MOST system, And because i am missing the CIC on the bench there is no way to activate the ZGW's MOST or TV module on the bench for update.

So i know the fact that it is alot easy to update on my F85, i just need additional MOST connector or i got a Y splitter MOST connector, which is on its way, i can grab from one of the module and add to the system.

But before that if we have any additional MOST connector in the vehicle it will be super easy to hook up and update at the moment.

Do we have any prewiring on this vehicle does anyone know of?

I did have CD changer and Satellite Prewiring on my E93 M3. But i did hook up the TV module to additional MOST connector of the MULF since i have done the TCU/MULF to Combox retrofit. And one of the additional MOST connector being connected to MOST loop cable allow me to add the TV module instantly and did not need to re activate the prewired MOST connection by re routing them on the MOST Hub.

I will appreciate if anyone knows anything about it. I already checked the Left and Right Boot to find possible prewiring cables but no luck. All i am seeing on the left boot is the B&O AMP.
, F85 ACC Retrofit
Appreciate 0