05-24-2014, 04:22 PM   #23
Zipforia
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW i8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljx*****n View Post
Keep going old man.
Good for you! Got some money in the bank. Doesn't change the fact that daddy might have put that there. But if you earned it all by yourself, I'll give you props on that.

Again, still doesn't change the fact that you're a prime example that some kids with money can have shitty attitude...posting comments without knowing OP's situation. I'll give you an advice: next time why do you try being a decent human and ask why someone wants something before assuming he/she is trying to make their car into something it's not. And even if so, what's it to you? You're not paying for it.

Learn to mind your own business.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2014, 04:25 PM   #24
Zipforia
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Oh yea? but you seem like an old twat that doesn't even know how to bow for your stupidness.
What?!?! Bow for my stupidness? What the hell does that mean?? Are you serious?? This makes no sense??? Are you serious?? I was going to retract my previous comment on education, but now, forget it.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2014, 04:28 PM   #25
ljxrayman
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 X5 M Sport Mineral White

My attitude doesn't change the fact that you are stubborn and stupid

If you want everyone to mind their own business then don't post questions or request on the forum. Because you want ones to mind their own business.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2014, 04:31 PM   #26
Zipforia
Captain
Rep

Quote:
My attitude doesn't change the fact that you are stubborn and stupid

If you want everyone to mind their own business then don't post questions or request on the forum. Because you want ones to mind their own business.
I am stubborn. So what? What's it to you? You're gonna change me? Good luck with that.

Again, dumbass, mind your own business means, if you can't contribute to the conversation positively and reply with a helpful comment, move on!

Geez...do I have to explain EVERYTHING?
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2014, 04:34 PM   #27
ljxrayman
Private
Rep

Ok, don't forget to take some pills before your dinner. I'm afraid that you might have a heart attack, old twat.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2014, 04:52 PM   #28
opasha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i

Ok, this has gotten way out of hand.

@ljx*****n, if you were genuine about your apology, you should have walked away, plain and simple. Showing off your bank account did nothing but show arrogance and I promise you people will look down on that. Everyone is allowed to post, but if you guys bother to read the thread rules at all on any forums such as these, you will see that attacking/insulting/etc is highly discouraged and unproductive.

@Zipforia...giving him more to go on is just going to make you angrier and keep adding pointless clutter to your thread. Your question was absolutely valid. The argument itself honestly is going to keep people from even bothering to post here to help out your situation.

I just want you both to stop before you say something you will ultimately regret after you've cooled off. It's not worth it, and you might even get banned for something so useless. Each of you has their own opinion and should respect that. He started with a stupid comment, which probably came off the wrong way first even if it wasn't his intention. Arguments never stop when our egos/pride get in the way. Trust me, I know. Even I've made a mistake in the other forum about a light-hearted joke that was misunderstood. I corrected myself because it was the right thing to do and the other person even thanked me and told me he respected me and considered me a friend. A little forgiveness/kindness goes a very very long way. I'm not saying you guys can just forgive and forget, but you should stop while you are ahead because it will only continue down a darker road. That's just my two cents as a friend to you all and someone who values what you have to bring to the forums. Please, if not for each other, consider it out of respect for everyone else that you know here on the forums. There's a reason why no one has stepped up to add to or defend either one of you because they know it's simply going to just add to the fire.

Knowledge is a blessing, and it is how we use that knowledge, which defines us. Neither one of you is an idiot; it's pretty obvious you both are very capable human beings. You just started on a very very bad note, which is still correctable.

If you have nothing nice/positive to say, better not to say anything at all. That famous wise saying is something I've heard from countless very successful people over the years. I know I sound like an old man...but I'm just 27 - I still have much to learn. Don't take my words too seriously because I'm not talking down to either one of you. I respect you guys, which is why I'm bothering to even say anything to mediate this situation. I hope my words reach you. Thank you.
      05-24-2014, 05:07 PM   #29
ljxrayman
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by opasha
Ok, this has gotten way out of hand.

@ljx*****n, if you were genuine about your apology, you should have walked away, plain and simple. Showing off your bank account did nothing but show arrogance and I promise you people will look down on that. Everyone is allowed to post, but if you guys bother to read the thread rules at all on any forums such as these, you will see that attacking/insulting/etc is highly discouraged and unproductive.

@Zipforia...giving him more to go on is just going to make you angrier and keep adding pointless clutter to your thread. Your question was absolutely valid. The argument itself honestly is going to keep people from even bothering to post here to help out your situation.

I just want you both to stop before you say something you will ultimately regret after you've cooled off. It's not worth it, and you might even get banned for something so useless. Each of you has their own opinion and should respect that. He started with a stupid comment, which probably came off the wrong way first even if it wasn't his intention. Arguments never stop when our egos/pride get in the way. Trust me, I know. Even I've made a mistake in the other forum about a light-hearted joke that was misunderstood. I corrected myself because it was the right thing to do and the other person even thanked me and told me he respected me and considered me a friend. A little forgiveness/kindness goes a very very long way. I'm not saying you guys can just forgive and forget, but you should stop while you are ahead because it will only continue down a darker road. That's just my two cents as a friend to you all and someone who values what you have to bring to the forums. Please, if not for each other, consider it out of respect for everyone else that you know here on the forums. There's a reason why no one has stepped up to add to or defend either one of you because they know it's simply going to just add to the fire.

Knowledge is a blessing, and it is how we use that knowledge, which defines us. Neither one of you is an idiot; it's pretty obvious you both are very capable human beings. You just started on a very very bad note, which is still correctable.

If you have nothing nice/positive to say, better not to say anything at all. That famous wise saying is something I've heard from countless very successful people over the years. I know I sound like an old man...but I'm just 27 - I still have much to learn. Don't take my words too seriously because I'm not talking down to either one of you. I respect you guys, which is why I'm bothering to even say anything to mediate this situation. I hope my words reach you. Thank you.
I honestly respect your mediation and I admit I was being arrogant.
My deeply apology to you @Zipforia

Let's call it a day.
Appreciate 1
      05-24-2014, 05:34 PM   #30
Zipforia
Captain
Rep

Thanks, Opasha.

Sure. Lets just end this. Pointless.

ljx*****n, I too, apologize for taking this further than it should've....You are correct. I am stubborn. One of many of my traits I am not proud of.

Z.
Appreciate 1
      05-24-2014, 05:53 PM   #31
opasha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i

It truly takes a lot for someone to apologize and admit their faults, so I thank you both very much. We're all just human at the end of the day .
      05-24-2014, 06:03 PM   #32
HansRobert
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 X5 xDrive 40e

Quote:
Originally Posted by opasha View Post
It truly takes a lot for someone to apologize and admit their faults, so I thank you both very much. We're all just human at the end of the day .
Amen!
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2014, 06:48 PM   #33
Ggluck3
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 x5 M sport

On a more helpful note, I took off the grills my 2014 f15 m sport came with and put on the all gloss black BMW grills, not sure if my stockers are the correct color for you but you are welcome to have them if you pay shipping. Or better yet your new wealthy young show off buddy can pay lol.

Brian
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2014, 03:19 AM   #34
kip1
Captain
Rep
Drives: X5M50d

Quote:
Originally Posted by opasha View Post
Started Reading This and Was hoping Someone Would close it, but no need, nice job. Next Libya?
Appreciate 1