TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
One thing I have DEFINITELY noticed with FedEx lately... The sorry ass drivers are NOT bothering to ring the door bell. They just drop your shit off and go.
Expecting a pkg from them today. I'll report back...
      04-26-2018, 01:47 PM   #25
MaximusJ
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 340Xi MG 2017

Garage List

Jet Black '06 E90 325I
[Garage]
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2018, 01:48 PM   #26
BSM n54iS
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '11 335is | '16 Macan Turbo

I've got my new Apex wheels with UPS now... oh boy
GruppeM CF Intake | AR Resonated DP | ER CP | Turbosmart RacePort BOV | Cobb FMIC | RB Inlets | RB External Mishi/Turner OCC | Michelin PS4 | BMW Performance Springs/Bilstein B8 + Dinan & M3 bits | BMW Brembo BBK | BMW Performance CF Spoiler | BMW Performance CF Lip | BMW Performance Alcantara | PS Designs GTS Armrest | AG H6-40 | Rear Seat Delete
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2018, 01:49 PM   #27
BSM n54iS
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '11 335is | '16 Macan Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFCM3 View Post
OnTrac..... the worst.
Surprisingly OnTrac out here is just fine for me, the delivery guys themselves actually put effort in. Working nextdoor to them however.. yikes lol
GruppeM CF Intake | AR Resonated DP | ER CP | Turbosmart RacePort BOV | Cobb FMIC | RB Inlets | RB External Mishi/Turner OCC | Michelin PS4 | BMW Performance Springs/Bilstein B8 + Dinan & M3 bits | BMW Brembo BBK | BMW Performance CF Spoiler | BMW Performance CF Lip | BMW Performance Alcantara | PS Designs GTS Armrest | AG H6-40 | Rear Seat Delete
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2018, 02:12 PM   #28
IllSic_Design
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
Raised heck recently with a package being delivered by FedEx. The package was being shipped one state over locally so it would only take one day. On the day it was supposed to be delivered, tracking showed all was well. Deliver by 8PM. I waited and waited. 8PM comes and I decide to call FedEx. Was told it won't be delivered that day and they will deliver tomorrow. Next day, I check tracking and now it's showing as delivery on Tuesday. Called FedEx again to request the package be held at their shipping hub. Was told they can't do that. I then ask why I have to wait till Tuesday and was told that's the next business day for home delivery.

Being less than satisfied with the run around, I called back and immediately asked for a supervisor. I get one on the phone and voiced my displeasure with how this all was being handled when there was no weather related incidents causing the delay. The supervisor called down to the FedEx hub and verified the package was there and on the truck. We then got status that the package was out for delivery. The supervisor on the phone talked to the supervisor at the hub to get status from the driver on an approximate window my package would be delivered and to ensure it would be delivered that day. I eventually got my package about 30 minutes to an hour into the window. Meanwhile the online tracking status was still showing delivery for Tuesday until it updated that they had delivered the package.
I constantly have issues like this with FedEx. And get this, at least in my county, they don't de residential delivery on Mondays. What the f#@% kind of delivery service/company does that?
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2018, 03:38 PM   #29
RickFLM4
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
One thing I have DEFINITELY noticed with FedEx lately... The sorry ass drivers are NOT bothering to ring the door bell. They just drop your shit off and go.
I guess I and others complained enough to FedEx that they actually got the driver to ring the bell once in a while. But then UPS and USPS stopped ringing the bell. For a long time, we had a UPS driver who would ring the bell and then talk some college football with me if I was the one who answered. Our (now retired) mailman who we knew by name used to bring the mail with packages to the door, ring the bell and wait for someone to answer. Now the new person drops the package on the ground, no bell, and leaves the mail in the mailbox near the street. I think these guys are all getting stretched thin and the quality of workers / personal pride they take is also thinning.