BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

01-23-2024, 11:02 PM   #1
andyboioi
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2015 X5M F85

New Member w/ issues x5m

Hi y’all,

I just completed replacing my fuel, injectors, spark plugs, ignition coils, my battery, my fuel pump relay, the fuel pump fuse.
I would like to say that the car was disconnected “engine & battery” for about 4 weeks. The scanner did say “replace battery after reconnecting it” Then I went ahead and finished the job just lastnight.

It turns over and after 10 seconds, it starts to go in and out w/ a different in idling.. “no leaks, gas, or gas leaks.

I did a fresh diagnostic a new code
popped up 11AC02, it did mention possible solutions low gas? I have a 100 miles left in the tank

I’m scared to let it run any longer lol

Any suggestions?? I’m sure somebody has done what I’ve done and experienced or have suggestions on what I should do
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2024, 04:46 PM   #2
Cbozz
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyboioi View Post
Hi y’all,

I just completed replacing my fuel, injectors, spark plugs, ignition coils, my battery, my fuel pump relay, the fuel pump fuse.
I would like to say that the car was disconnected “engine & battery” for about 4 weeks. The scanner did say “replace battery after reconnecting it” Then I went ahead and finished the job just lastnight.

It turns over and after 10 seconds, it starts to go in and out w/ a different in idling.. “no leaks, gas, or gas leaks.

I did a fresh diagnostic a new code
popped up 11AC02, it did mention possible solutions low gas? I have a 100 miles left in the tank

I’m scared to let it run any longer lol

Any suggestions?? I’m sure somebody has done what I’ve done and experienced or have suggestions on what I should do
Its your HPFP error for fuel pressure too low.
Maybe after all that your replaced it is drained.
I would clear the codes and try again..it may be your HPFP that has an issue..
      01-25-2024, 12:10 PM   #3
Bobby_Drake
Major
Rep
Drives: '16 X5M

As mentioned, HPFP may be your issue. Have you taken it to an indy shop and have them run diagnostics?
Appreciate 0