other (please explain) 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

02-14-2018, 04:39 PM   #67
x5mproblemvehicle
Rep
Drives: White X5M "15

Quote:
Originally Posted by iconoclast View Post
I am going to wager that you will be hard-pressed to find anyone on here willing to assist you further.
It's valentines day, I'm a very patient person. Hoping someone might have an idea or possibly ran into similar issue. I'm just thinking maybe it will be like the helicopter noise; a common issue?

iconoclast thank you for your contribution to the thread, Have a great rest of your week.

If anyone has any idea's, I would love to hear them.

Thank you again for your time and feedback.
      02-14-2018, 10:45 PM   #68
Bogey4me
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F85, G30

Quote:
Originally Posted by x5mproblemvehicle View Post
Quote:
I am going to wager that you will be hard-pressed to find anyone on here willing to assist you further.
It's valentines day, I'm a very patient person. Hoping someone might have an idea or possibly ran into similar issue. I'm just thinking maybe it will be like the helicopter noise; a common issue?

iconoclast thank you for your contribution to the thread, Have a great rest of your week.

If anyone has any idea's, I would love to hear them.

Thank you again for your time and feedback.
I think your X5M is piping in helicopter noise instead of engine noise. You can change within idrive. There is engine noise, a helicopter, water buffalo mating and a motorcycle to select from
Appreciate 2
iconoclast7265.50
WI_Rob93.50
      02-15-2018, 07:17 AM   #69
iconoclast
Self-Deprecating Narcissist
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Audi BMW Ferrari LR MB

Quote:
It's valentines day, I'm a very patient person. Hoping someone might have an idea or possibly ran into similar issue.
when asked simple questions and you response is like the one below you're not going to find too many people here eager to appease you in your quest for answers.

Quote:
I'm not hear to appease every forum user.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2018, 12:55 PM   #70
x5mproblemvehicle
Rep

Quote:
when asked simple questions and you response is like the one below you're not going to find too many people here eager to appease you in your quest for answers.
Stop trolling the thread , you have nothing to add besides saying you disagree with me and no one is going to help me etc....

I present more evidence of problems with my vehicle and instead of pointing me to others with possibly common similar issues. You feel its easier to take it to a personal level, not surprised. All I'm trying to do is connect with other X5M owners and see if these are common issues. I don't understand what your problem is.

Once again do you even drive an X5M? If so I'm glad yours is a perfect example of what an automobile should be.

If you can't at least stay on topic, your not needed in this discussion. Why are you here? Are you trying to divert from proper discussion about a problem vehicle plagued with possibly common issues? Sure seems like your on the payroll, Wasting your time in a thread that has nothing to do with you.
      02-15-2018, 01:08 PM   #71
iconoclast
Self-Deprecating Narcissist
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Audi BMW Ferrari LR MB

Appreciate 2
DuSh2113.50
Bogey4me152.00
      02-15-2018, 05:37 PM   #72
Nuckle
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 Defender X

Quote:
I was sitting in the parking lot in park and these error messages came up. A common occurrence for this vehicle. These errors have been going on intermittently and BMW is unable to diagnose the issue correctly.

Any idea what this could be?

Thank you guys for your feedback, Much appreciated.
Anyone else notice how dirty and fucked up this dash is? I am sure this vehicle has been well taken care of.
Appreciate 1
iconoclast7265.50
      02-16-2018, 07:47 PM   #73
CaboM4
BMW Aficionado
Rep
Drives: 23 i7,23 iX,24 Silverado

Quote:
lol
Appreciate 1
iconoclast7265.50
      02-17-2018, 03:33 PM   #74
x5mproblemvehicle
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuckle View Post
Anyone else notice how dirty and fucked up this dash is? I am sure this vehicle has been well taken care of.
It basically sits in the garage, due to all the problems it has. Whats fuc*ed up on the dash? The car might need a cleaning but other than that looks great, just doesn't perform.

Have a great day, You guys did more than the BMW dealership
      02-17-2018, 03:36 PM   #75
x5mproblemvehicle
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaboM4 View Post
lol
I'm running to my chopper to take off, but It's a BMW I forgot it doesn't have blades and just makes the sound... Meme'd the chopper sound.
      02-18-2018, 09:55 AM   #76
LZR
Meat Popsicle
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M760i 2016 X5M

Garage List
2018 M760i  [9.00]
2016 X5M  [10.00]
The first couple months with my 2016 this happened randomly a few times a week. Usually after a quick acceleration from a dead stop through second gear starting when letting off the accelerator near the top of second. First couple times it really freaked me out thinking some kind of drive train issue in the rear. Searched around the forums here and figured out it was just that stupid flap thing. Never got around to messing with it and it just stopped doing it on its own not long after so fell out of mind and have not thought of it since till seeing this thread. Probably been about 2 years now since I last had it happen. Wonder why it stopped on its own? Doubt it started operating as intended but more likely got stuck either open or closed which would make the part even more useless.
Appreciate 0