sukhk527
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 XDrive35i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by papadooks View Post
Did you upgrade to a 3.5 bar TMAP sensor? Recommend I include that in my phase I? I also saw you added a turner oil catch can - what size did you go with?
No need for an upgraded TMAP sensor on stock turbo unless you’re running ethanol. I went with the universal 10oz can kit and plumbed my own hoses for the pcv system.
2017 X5 XDrive35i X-Line | Sophisto Grey | MHD Full Flexfuel Tuned | Mosselman Turbo| Sutphin Tuning TCU | Nostrum Stage 2 HPFP | ER Charge Pipe | BimmerHausPerformance Intake and Inlet | ApexBuilt Catted DP | VRSF FMIC | Zeitronix Flexfuel Kit | KateCool Oil Cooler | Variant Wheels | Conti DWS06+ |
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2024, 04:15 PM   #24
papadooks
Private
Rep
Drives: '17 x5 s35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukhk527 View Post
No need for an upgraded TMAP sensor on stock turbo unless you’re running ethanol. I went with the universal 10oz can kit and plumbed my own hoses for the pcv system.
Thank you, my friend.

Finally got all my parts in (was waiting on an out-of-stock dp from Apex). Just reached out to the local shop for a quote and should be going forward with install in the next week. Maybe i’lll try to grab a can before then too. Would you recommend one for my “stage 1” buildout?
Appreciate 0