BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

11-23-2023, 02:10 AM   #1
Boboji
Registered
Rep
Drives: X5 F15

X5 F15 audio problem and extra symptoms

I’ve been surfing several posts but not finding someone with symposiums exact same as me…

I have a 2014 X5 35i. It has the “no warning sound” issue but ONLY WHEN THE CAR IS HEATED UP… that’s said, there are sound and everything is normal when I cold start after a night (now it’s around 0C). And becomes silence after driving for ~10 minutes, and also completely silence in the summer…

When the sound goes off, the SOS button, trip data and gas mileage display, compass on the instrument cluster stop working as well, the HUD can only display speed, and there’re no warning massages pop-up, only the “no warning sound”. Went to a dealership and they told me my instrument cluster is not sending signals out, but how to explain everything is normal when it’s cold? I’m so confused, unbelievable driving such a car and use a Bluetooth speaker… I would be very appreciated if you could provide any information… pics attached is the amp, no red light coming out when the car is on (and when there’s no sound).

Help please
Attached Images

Appreciate 0