09-21-2018, 10:38 PM   #46
fbuzila
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW XM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quad_drive2 View Post
Ben, could you PM me quotes for Black color Dakota?
Ben send me a quote too please. I have a mocha interior with black dashboard leather so I guess black knee pads should mach...
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2018, 06:09 AM   #47
Googone20
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 X5, 2007 M6

I also have the Mocha interior, which I don’t think you can get the knee pads for. This really sucks because I love the look of this. I have the black leather extended dash also, but the black dash and door panels in the X5 have mocha stitching. Would be curious to see how the black ones look in this application.
2005 Ninja 636 Lime Green
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2018, 08:03 AM   #48
fbuzila
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Googone20 View Post
I also have the Mocha interior, which I don’t think you can get the knee pads for. This really sucks because I love the look of this. I have the black leather extended dash also, but the black dash and door panels in the X5 have mocha stitching. Would be curious to see how the black ones look in this application.
in the same situation; I think I will take the black knee pads, should be ok with the black dash and top doors
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2018, 11:17 AM   #49
Dave'sX5
Rep
Drives: 2018 X5

Is it possible to get these in Ivory Nappa leather? Love the look.
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2018, 06:19 PM   #50
Maverik259
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 / F15 50i

Garage List
2020 BMW M5  [10.00]
2014 X5 50i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbuzila View Post
Quote:
I also have the Mocha interior, which I don't think you can get the knee pads for. This really sucks because I love the look of this. I have the black leather extended dash also, but the black dash and door panels in the X5 have mocha stitching. Would be curious to see how the black ones look in this application.
in the same situation; I think I will take the black knee pads, should be ok with the black dash and top doors
Quote:
I also have the Mocha interior, which I don't think you can get the knee pads for. This really sucks because I love the look of this. I have the black leather extended dash also, but the black dash and door panels in the X5 have mocha stitching. Would be curious to see how the black ones look in this application.
There is an actually DIY thread that's not years old that has tons of pictures in it. Including mine which are the black Napa with silver stitching on my Napa mocha interior. Enjoy.
'14 X5 50i (wife’s now)
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2018, 08:22 PM   #51
fbuzila
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverik259 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
There is an actually DIY thread that's not years old that has tons of pictures in it. Including mine which are the black Napa with silver stitching on my Napa mocha interior. Enjoy.
which one? can you share some pictures? not sure what color to order for knee pads...I have mocha interior with black dashboard
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2018, 10:00 PM   #52
Maverik259
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 / F15 50i

Garage List
2020 BMW M5  [10.00]
2014 X5 50i  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverik259 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
which one? can you share some pictures? not sure what color to order for knee pads...I have mocha interior with black dashboard
Just search "knee pads" it's the first one. It would take me too long to find the pictures in my phone. I too have the mocha and leather dash.
'14 X5 50i (wife’s now)
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2022, 03:52 AM   #53
afarris
Rep
Drives: bmw x5 f15

Quote:
Originally Posted by r33_RGSport View Post
What color and leather type is your interior?
Interested in this in black r33_RGSport
Appreciate 1
r33_RGSport12803.00
      02-23-2022, 08:38 AM   #54
r33_RGSport
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G09 XM, G05 X5 40, 991.2 T

Quote:
Originally Posted by afarris View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by r33_RGSport View Post
What color and leather type is your interior?
Interested in this in black r33_RGSport
Current price is $950 for the pair.
PM me your VIN and shipping address if you are still interested.
Active Autowerke • KW • H&R • Ohlins • Remus • and more...
Appreciate 0