Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

01-31-2018, 10:37 PM   #23
DuSh
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by x5mproblemvehicle View Post
First off I'm not being a baby, Second I'm a he not a she... and third I'm making a payment on a car that was supposed to function absolutely flawlessly. I did not buy a used Honda from carmax; I should not have to tape or remove anything on my vehicle for it to function correctly. Why go and buy a high end vehicle when you have to jerry rig it to make it perform to the standards promised?! This was a brand new vehicle, and the problems have been occurring since day 1 when it had 15 miles on the odometer.
You are full of it man. ALL your posts on forum are negative posts about BMW and some are weird. Here's your yet another lovely post: http://f15.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...9&postcount=14
[I]
Quote:
9,000 miles sounds great to me , whatever this was before was obviously off topic . All I was trying to say is that I have a x5M that has worn the tires in half the amount
So your tires worn out in 4.5k miles?

It's like every post you write - feels BS to me, but that's just my opinion man, I may be wrong. You did manage to blame all this in just 7 posts you have so far lol - that's some talent man

I bet your RR is much better eh?
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2018, 12:16 AM   #24
x5mproblemvehicle
Rep
Drives: White X5M "15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuSh View Post
You are full of it man. ALL your posts on forum are negative posts about BMW and some are weird. Here's your yet another lovely post: http://f15.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...9&postcount=14
[I]

So your tires worn out in 4.5k miles?

It's like every post you write - feels BS to me, but that's just my opinion man, I may be wrong. You did manage to blame all this in just 7 posts you have so far lol - that's some talent man

I bet your RR is much better eh?
My Range Rover drives straight and has held up to its contractual agreements with no problems.

I actually made this because I want to make people understand what BMW's other side is like. Horrible. Took my money and gave me 0 in service. I'm glad you guys have had a great experience, but that is not my case. I'm also surprised you guys were able figure this out in about 12 minutes , but multiples BMW dealerships couldn't figure this out for years. More on this experience is they blamed me from point one, I'm trying to stick up for you the consumer by sharing my last BMW experience. Where they can't fix your problem they blame you!
      02-01-2018, 12:34 AM   #25
Chadmatic
Registered Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 35i M-Sport

Your poll needs more context so participants know how to answer properly. For example, does 10 mean very satisfied or very dissatisfied?

Last edited by Chadmatic; 02-01-2018 at 10:50 AM..
Appreciate 1
iconoclast7265.50
      02-01-2018, 12:54 AM   #26
Bogey4me
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F85, G30

You aren't fooling me....you put a baseball card in your wheel and the spokes are hitting it when the wheel turns, like I did on my bike when I was 6. You should just remove the baseball card.
Appreciate 1
      02-01-2018, 08:57 AM   #27
iconoclast
Self-Deprecating Narcissist
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Audi BMW Ferrari LR MB

Quote:
More on this experience is they blamed me from point one, I'm trying to stick up for you the consumer by sharing my last BMW experience. Where they can't fix your problem they blame you!
Would it be possible to post a photo of the multiple repair orders with customer complaints? I am curious to see how it was written up and how it was explained or denied on the documents.
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2018, 08:30 PM   #28
CaboM4
BMW Aficionado
Rep
Drives: 23 i7,23 iX,24 Silverado

Quote:
My Range Rover drives straight and has held up to its contractual agreements with no problems.

I actually made this because I want to make people understand what BMW's other side is like. Horrible. Took my money and gave me 0 in service. I'm glad you guys have had a great experience, but that is not my case. I'm also surprised you guys were able figure this out in about 12 minutes , but multiples BMW dealerships couldn't figure this out for years. More on this experience is they blamed me from point one, I'm trying to stick up for you the consumer by sharing my last BMW experience. Where they can't fix your problem they blame you!
LOL ... RR reliable and flawless! lol

What contract did you sign that said the vehicle would operate at any specified level of perfection?
Appreciate 1
      02-03-2018, 08:31 PM   #29
CaboM4
BMW Aficionado
Rep
Drives: 23 i7,23 iX,24 Silverado

this guy's a handjob!
Appreciate 2
      02-05-2018, 01:45 AM   #30
x5mproblemvehicle
Rep

Just understand the above statements about the dealership's being half crooks and half idiots is 100% true.

No reason to get upset, I'm glad your vehicles drive straight and your dealership's are able to address your problems and concerns correctly. I'm happy for you guys and your great BMW experience, Just wasn't my BMW experience with this "luxury" vehicle and BMW corporate has been part of the problem. Warranty with BMW has been a joke, BMW is a joke.

Breaks Mostly Weekly
      02-05-2018, 07:45 AM   #31
iconoclast
No_Country
Rep

If it is multiple dealerships I am starting to suspect it is the customer and not the dealership. As I posted above would it be possible to post a photo of the multiple repair orders with customer complaints? I am curious to see how it was written up and how it was explained or denied on the documents.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2018, 08:15 AM   #32
onfireX5
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F90M5,F85X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by iconoclast View Post
If it is multiple dealerships I am starting to suspect it is the customer and not the dealership. As I posted above would it be possible to post a photo of the multiple repair orders with customer complaints? I am curious to see how it was written up and how it was explained or denied on the documents.
Exactly. Post the docs.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2018, 10:24 AM   #33
Nuckle
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 Defender X

There is more to this and the OP is not telling us the whole story.
Appreciate 1
iconoclast7265.50
      02-05-2018, 12:24 PM   #34
x5mproblemvehicle
Rep

Glad I got your guys attention. Want to hear how this all started. I guess you do.

Car didn't drive straight from the dealership. I thought to myself no big deal, I'll get it aligned next visit. Next visit comes, they see some curb rash and first thing they say is the reason your car doesn't drive straight is because you hit the curb and bent your a arm and its your fault. You need to pay for it, It's not warrantied.

My response was let me see that A-arm and I'll pay for it if it's bent. They brought it out, me not being familiar with it I thought it was bent.

Well I asked the dealership politely if I could take it with me to have a second opinion. They obliged, I took it to a friend with more car knowledge than me and he stated it wasn't bent and it was suppose to actuate and move in the directions it was.

I return to the dealership, Mentioned this to the manager and they warranty it. This part was suppose to get the car to drive straight, car still doesn't drive straight.

Next they change a steering column and align it again. Still doesn't drive straight, they start blaming me and stop trying to service my car. My tires start wearing incorrectly, 5,000 miles and totally destroyed. When I tried to get credit for possible faulty tires , They blamed driver abuse (DOING DONUTS, is this even possible in this SUV?) Tires had about 5,000 miles on them and they aren't cheap 2,500 a set through dealership with alignment. Even with the dealership aligning my vehicle and me doing all the maintenance and tires changes through BMW, They accept 0 responsibility and put it all on the consumer.

I'm happy to share with you my experience. Is there anything specific you'd like me to share besides an actual copy of the work orders?
      02-05-2018, 12:37 PM   #35
onfireX5
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F90M5,F85X5M

Work orders with their noted "fix" to review.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2018, 05:00 PM   #36
elisiX
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: '20 X3M Competition

Quote:
(DOING DONUTS, is this even possible in this SUV?)

2020 BMW X3M Competition ///M - ALPINE WHITE / SAKHIR ORANGE

Past: 18' BMW M3CS | 18' BMW X5M | '17 BMW M3 Competition | '16 Mercedes GLC250 | '16 BMW X5M | '15 BMW X5 M50d | '14 Audi SQ5
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2018, 06:29 PM   #37
iconoclast
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
This was a brand new vehicle, and the problems have been occurring since day 1 when it had 15 miles on the odometer.
Why have you been in this vehicle for three years without resolution?

Quote:
I'm happy to share with you my experience. Is there anything specific you'd like me to share besides an actual copy of the work orders?
Why can't you post a photo of the multiple work orders? Post copies from various dealerships. You can redact or not include the personal information. No one on here cares about that but what we are trying to do is see how it was written up and what their actual response was on paper. From there we can better assist but as I said earlier it seems the issue is with the customer not the dealerships since it is multiple dealers. The control is that is the same person and vehicle the change is the dealership but the outcomes are the same. Something does not add up. Lastly you didn't have to bring an arm to a friend you could have just compared it to a new one from parts department.
Appreciate 2
Chadmatic660.50
DuSh2113.50
      02-05-2018, 07:20 PM   #38
Nuckle
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 Defender X

I will add, dealers have zero incentive to deny a warranty claim. I suspect the OP curbed it hard and screwed something up and has tried to make his life mission to get BMW to pay for it.

If all 4 tires were spent in 5k miles you were either tracking it or driving the shit out of it every time you got behind the wheel.
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2018, 09:00 AM   #39
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
I think u took that x5m off roading and u broke it doing some stunts.
Appreciate 1
DuSh2113.50
      02-06-2018, 01:33 PM   #40
jlawphoto
Rep
Drives: X6M

Didnt read. Go away.

Quote:
Glad I got your guys attention. Want to hear how this all started. I guess you do.

Car didn't drive straight from the dealership. I thought to myself no big deal, I'll get it aligned next visit. Next visit comes, they see some curb rash and first thing they say is the reason your car doesn't drive straight is because you hit the curb and bent your a arm and its your fault. You need to pay for it, It's not warrantied.

My response was let me see that A-arm and I'll pay for it if it's bent. They brought it out, me not being familiar with it I thought it was bent.

Well I asked the dealership politely if I could take it with me to have a second opinion. They obliged, I took it to a friend with more car knowledge than me and he stated it wasn't bent and it was suppose to actuate and move in the directions it was.

I return to the dealership, Mentioned this to the manager and they warranty it. This part was suppose to get the car to drive straight, car still doesn't drive straight.

Next they change a steering column and align it again. Still doesn't drive straight, they start blaming me and stop trying to service my car. My tires start wearing incorrectly, 5,000 miles and totally destroyed. When I tried to get credit for possible faulty tires , They blamed driver abuse (DOING DONUTS, is this even possible in this SUV?) Tires had about 5,000 miles on them and they aren't cheap 2,500 a set through dealership with alignment. Even with the dealership aligning my vehicle and me doing all the maintenance and tires changes through BMW, They accept 0 responsibility and put it all on the consumer.

Appreciate 1
DuSh2113.50
      02-06-2018, 02:38 PM   #41
Alberta
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F90

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
I think u took that x5m off roading and u broke it doing some stunts.
This isn't an X5M F85 , but a regular F15 X5.
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2018, 02:47 PM   #42
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can-am View Post
This isn't an X5M F85 , but a regular F15 X5.

Thanks Capt. Obvious! now i know what F85 and F15 looks like
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2018, 02:53 PM   #43
Alberta
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F90

Thank me later

I actually wasn't saying this for you , but the title of the video is wrong ...
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2018, 04:44 PM   #44
x5mproblemvehicle
Rep

This is another problem the dealership can't address correctly. Happened today again and many times before intermittently. Is this a common issue as well or did I just get the luck of the draw?

Break Maintain Weekly
Attached Images