BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW X5 and X6 Forum (F15/F16) > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

05-11-2017, 11:44 AM   #23
Teutonic
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
I can't wait to hear about other drivers trolling and bullying autonomous vehicles. It is going to be entertaining!
interesting times will come, that's for sure....
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2017, 11:53 PM   #24
zenmaster
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackelliott View Post
Honestly the timeline in the video is too slow. Tesla claims level 5 available now in all cars that can be enabled upon regulatory approval.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2017, 08:54 PM   #25
ny325
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Jet Black E90

How about " NYC MODE?" Pedestrians crossing in the middle of the block, jumping out between, double/triple park, and parked cars, emergency vehicles going through green light intersections, construction site flag man, reckless messengers driving bikes, dumb ass cabs, and Uber stopping wherever they want, pedicabs cutting in and out of traffic, Horse and carriages, and the true test would be in September, during the United Nation Assembly Meetings. That's when midtown is in "Gridlock Mode." I guess the Autonomous vehicle will be put to the test. Sorry, no Autonomous vehicle for me. Would love to know what happens if another vehicle hits the Autonomous vehicle? I guess you will have to wait for a virtue police officer, to send you a cyber police report.
Appreciate 0