BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

05-11-2014, 06:20 PM   #1
BMWMN1971
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 xDrive35i MSport

My X5 is driving me insane

All started yesterday when the rearview camera stopped working. You can see the thread here: http://f15.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=983973

This morning I turned the car on and put it on reverse and the rearview camera was working perfectly. Used the car many times during the day and camera was always working fine. Parked the car outside my house so I could clean the garage taking advantage of the nice day in MN and when I went to get the car back into the garage I got a warning message saying : "Drivetrain Malfunction. Contact the dealer". Also, rearview camera stopped working again.

Parked the car inside my garage and turned it off. Turned it back on and the Drivetrain Malfunction warning is gone. Rearview camera is not working. All settings are grayed out. I checked the Vehicle Settings and it says "All systems are OK".

Taking the car for service tomorrow.
Appreciate 0