BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

01-21-2017, 09:53 AM   #111
ShopVac
Not willing to take advice
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F82 M4 - 6MT

Garage List
Also - big congrats to Henrik Sedin on his 1000th.

Sad that it's getting about 1/10th of the notoriety of Ovies 1000th though...
      01-24-2017, 11:01 AM   #112
ShopVac
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Patrick (Hat Trick) Marleau with the el-natural + 1 for good measure.

If only all our teams could play Colorado. Oh wait...Pens are their one victory this year.
      01-24-2017, 12:22 PM   #113
jgoens
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShopVac View Post

If only all our teams could play Colorado. Oh wait...Pens are their one victory this year.
Yeah, good stuff. He is 3 away from 500 all time goals.
      01-26-2017, 02:25 AM   #114
Nivarox
Quadrex
Rep
Drives: W212 Mercedes=Benz E Class

A funny thing happened during Pittsburgh Penguins vs Boston Bruins , the game suspended due to ice melting and they tried to fix it using gum , some sort of wax and fire extinguisher . I thought mighty WD 40 would fix it lol It was so entertaining while watching these hardworking guys , kudos to them .
Congrats, Henrik Sedin and he achieved this milestone in one club
Ottowa Senators did a badass job winning over mostly likely the best performing team Washington Capitals too
Pittsburgh Penguins lost against Saint Louis Blues at home ending their winning run , Blues definitely should have played like they did over Pittsburgh Penguins
Last but not least, Philadelphia Flyers flew with fyling colors at away game to overcome New York Rangers 2-0 thanks to 3rd period goals as well as outstanding puckfending performance by Steve Mason .Lomqvist performed great in last 3 games but this game he couldn't achieve that success

Last edited by Nivarox; 01-26-2017 at 04:33 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2017, 01:23 AM   #115
Nivarox
Quadrex
Rep

Boston Bruins vs Pittsburgh Penguins was very hectic game albeit some nastiness involved in the game in some periods . Pittsburgh Penguins took the lead 2-0 but Boston Bruins tied the game at 2-2 and later besides that they further extended the lead by 4-2 . A final goal came from Pittsburgh Penguins but they lost against Boston 4-3 .I expected a change in goal tenders before this game but they looked for Letang in defensive department rather yet 4 unanswered goals with some of them head to head is not something Pittsburgh Penguins is known for
Minnesota Wild is too going very well on their part, kudos to them
Edmonton Oilers superseded against San Jose Sharks despite away game , their well must be very filled up with the stuff .They also tied at the leading table with San Jose Sharks thanks to this win ,great job .
      01-28-2017, 03:31 PM   #116
jgoens
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivarox View Post
Edmonton Oilers superseded against San Jose Sharks despite away game , their well must be very filled up with the stuff .They also tied at the leading table with San Jose Sharks thanks to this win ,great job .
Oilers are playing well--good chance to make the playoffs. Shit, they came in and beat the sloppy Sharks after shutting out the Ducks the night before. That's what you do when your a playoff team.
      01-30-2017, 08:26 AM   #117
StatenEye
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5M F85

Garage List
2016 BMW X5M  [0.00]
2011 BMW X5M  [9.00]
Quote:
Also - big congrats to Henrik Sedin on his 1000th.

Sad that it's getting about 1/10th of the notoriety of Ovies 1000th though...
Not a fan of the red rats ever since Henrik horse collared McDonagh and slammed his head on the ice and the end of the 14 season. Moments later, while still foggy, Burrows destroyed him with a high hit. He came back and then got destroyed from behind on multiple occasions by Ovechkin in the playoffs. Screw them all. Thumbs down to Ovi and Sedin, they wont ever win anything.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2017, 08:28 AM   #118
StatenEye
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5M F85

Garage List
2016 BMW X5M  [0.00]
2011 BMW X5M  [9.00]
Quote:

Crazy how hockey is the most demanding sport yet these guys remain productive in their late 30s. Awesome athletes.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2017, 09:12 AM   #119
ShopVac
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by StatenEye View Post
Crazy how hockey is the most demanding sport yet these guys remain productive in their late 30s. Awesome athletes.
I think what Jagr is doing now is is more impressive than Chelios. Much more demanding on the forwards than D.

2nd half starts up tonight. Time to find out who the real players are. We'll see if Toronto and Columbus can keep this pace up...
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2017, 01:17 AM   #120
Nivarox
Quadrex
Rep

Congrats on San Jose Shark's Patrick Marleau on his 500th goals ,he achieved this with the same club and among 20 players in the game which they won over by 4-1
Saint Louis Blues was out of tunes yet in blues and they relieved their coach Hitchcock off coaching duties ,he is first coach to get this treatment after this season's first All Star game . Blues just retired number 5 jersey and lifted up the poll just before the game and as they won over Maple Leafs 5-1 and one of their players had a milestone of 200 goals or scores sorry that part is murky off my head but 5 by 5 in their credit , good job guys
Montreal Canadies lost 4-1 against Washington Capitals although they scored the first opening goal but couldn't maintain their lead
Philadelphia Flyers also among winners 3-1
New York Ranger's King goalie Lomqvist played very well as they overcame against their opponent Sables , not the most exiting game ever but win is win 2-1. Just before this game, their previous game score was 6-4 at home but they were on the wrong side of the scoring tally . Lonqvist has a strange record this season , his performance at away games seem better than he does at home games as well

Update:
Pittsburh Penguins beat Columbus Blue Jackets 4-3 thanks to overtime goal by Kessel.It was a great game as I expected . Pittsburgh Penguins took the lead by 2-0 but their 2 goal advantage dropped to 1 when Blue Jackets scored a goal . Then , Pittsburgh Penguins regained 2 goal lead to 3-1 .However, Columbus Blue Jackets managed to tie the game at 3-3 .Just at the very beginning of the 3rd period they found tier goal and then we headed thru overtime .
Malkin and Sheary two important key forward players were missing in disfavor of the Penguins though .

Last edited by Nivarox; 02-04-2017 at 04:49 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2017, 03:00 PM   #121
jgoens
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Congrats on San Jose Shark's Patrick Marleau on his 500th goals ,he achieved this with the same club and among 20 players in the game which they won over by 4-1
[/COLOR]
Marleau is #45 in the 500 goal club, quite a prestigious group, led by Gretzy with more than 800--which shows how far above he is than anyone else. Marleau, really epitomizes what a true team player is and has been rewarded by all the goals. Now if he can help us bring a cup home.
      02-05-2017, 11:00 AM   #122
Nivarox
Quadrex
Rep

San Jose Sharks 2- Arizona Coyotes 3 , after shootout . Arizono Coyotes has been first ever team to beat San Jose Sharks 3 times this season , great job albeit their performance hasn't been too strong in comparison with other teams .
San Jose Shark's goalie Jones made a spectacular save during overtime , that was properly a great one

Washington Capitals won over Montreal Canadians 3-2 ,now they take on LA Kings . Washington Capitals has a record of winning 8 games streak at home

Last edited by Nivarox; 02-05-2017 at 11:22 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2017, 11:26 AM   #123
jgoens
Major General
Rep

Quote:
San Jose Sharks 2- Arizona Coyotes 3 , after shootout . Arizono Coyotes has been first ever team to beat San Jose Sharks 3 times this season , great job albeit their performance hasn't been too strong in comparison with other teams .
San Jose Shark's goalie Jones made a spectacular save during overtime , that was properly a great one

Washington Capitals won over Montreal Canadians 3-2 ,now they take on LA Kings . Washington Capitals has a record of winning 8 games streak at home
Those pesky coyotes are troublesome...good thing we most likely won't have to meet them in the playoffs. Yeah, that save was off the hook.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2017, 11:37 AM   #124
Nivarox
Quadrex
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
Those pesky coyotes are troublesome...good thing we most likely won't have to meet them in the playoffs. Yeah, that save was off the hook.
Speaking of a great goaltender goaltenders have a new styling of pads , I don't know whether goalies will like or dislike .
Toronto Maple Leafs love rookies or rookies love them this season considering it's the team at which the rookies have contributed the most this season
They won an exciting captivating game against Boston Bruins 6-5 and one of their players registered first ever NHL hat trick
      02-09-2017, 12:37 AM   #125
Nivarox
Quadrex
Rep

Congrats Alain Vigneault on his 600th win in NHL as New York Rangers win against Anaheim Ducks 4-1 at home , he is 2nd fastest ever coach to reach that number .Lomqvist also peak his career in numbers of saves 43 out of 44 last time I heard that during the game .
Anaheim Ducks goalkeeper also performed well , he did a couple of crucial saves when they trailed 2-0 and later they managed to cut the lead in half scoring 1 goal but that was't enough .This is how New York Rangers should play ,last goal was an empty net one but it doesn't matter

Colorado Avalanche beat Montreal Canadians 4-0 at home, this game not only see Rantanen's first ever hat trick in his career but also witnessed Colorado Avalanche goalkeeper Pickard's picking the pucks like nuts

Chicago Blackhawks won over Minnesota Wild at away game thanks to overtime goal 4-3 thus they managed to break 9 years losing streak

Last edited by Nivarox; 02-09-2017 at 01:30 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2017, 12:23 PM   #126
infinitekidM2C
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
Kings dismantled the Panthers 6-3. 3 goals in the first and second periods. I've been following the Kings for the most part since Gretzky came over and i can't remember watching the starting goalie pulled in the first period only to have the backup goalie pulled to be replaced again with the starting goalie. Crazy and gotta be embarrassing for both goalies.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2017, 08:13 PM   #127
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E30 329iS, E65 Alpina B7

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekid2002 View Post
Crazy and gotta be embarrassing for both goalies.
Scoring on your own team when you're on the power play can also be embarrassing.

http://www.russianmachineneverbreaks...penalty-video/
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2017, 10:32 PM   #128
Germanauto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Rosso

RIP Mr. Ilitch

I grew up in the Detroit area and am a die hard for all the teams. Mr. I made it very easy to be a Red Wings fan, I feel like I've lost a friend today.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2017, 03:15 AM   #129
Nivarox
Quadrex
Rep

RIP Mr IIitch

Ottawa Senators 3-0 New York Islanders , good score
Dallas Stars overshine the Carolina Hurricanes 5-2
Tampa Bay Lightning pulled the fuel out of Winnipeg Jets 4-1
Minnesota with too many games to play just shy of 11 points of last season's points ,great achievement
      02-12-2017, 08:38 AM   #130
TO 335
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: EB 335xi

Leafs lost to Buffalo only 2 wins out of last 8 games hanging on to that last playoff spot. Going to be a crazy 2nd half 10 teams separated by 3 points for 7-8th spot.
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2017, 12:02 PM   #131
infinitekidM2C
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle B View Post
Scoring on your own team when you're on the power play can also be embarrassing.

http://www.russianmachineneverbreaks...penalty-video/
terrible backpass; stars....ugh
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2017, 12:32 AM   #132
Nivarox
Quadrex
Rep

Arizona Canucks 5 -Calgary Flames 0 , they won 6 games of last 9 games as Smith claimed 21th shutout .
New York Rangers 3-2 Columbus Blue Jackets , great score and game .New York Ranger's season high record 6 wins game streak thanks to this winBoston Bruins relieved off its coach duties who has picked up the most wins in Bruins Franchise History but there's future no history when it comes to sports , Boston Bruin's assistant coach is now interim coach

Pittsburgh Penguins 4-0 Vancouver Canucks 0 , Pittsbrugh was favorite of the game but let's not forget Murphy's timely saves that might change the momentum in favor of the guest team

I have to say Congrats The King on his 400th win ,he's the fastest goalie to ever reach that number in NHL History as well
Columbus Blue Jackets won in overtime goal against Pittsburgh Capitals ,not the most scoring tally game but an exciting one .It was an important victory for Metropolitan ranking
Besides that , Congrats on both Penguins players Malkin on his 500th points as well as Cosby on his 1000th points

New York Derby game won by Islanders 4-2 ,final goal was an empty net one , Islanders went behind as Rangers scored the first goal but they played very well
Detroil Wings won in shootout against Washington Capitals but Mrazek , Wing's goalkeeper, was the best on the pitch

Last edited by Nivarox; 02-20-2017 at 02:53 AM..
Appreciate 0