BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW X5 and X6 Forum (F15/F16) > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      Today, 12:15 AM   #11573
Mr Tonka
Gone riding...
Mr Tonka's Avatar
United_States
5593
Rep
2,037
Posts

Drives: women away.
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sweatypeninsula

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish View Post
Left my number at BWW cuz server was cute. Let's see if that goes anywhere.
Unless you did more than just leave your number laying around at a dealership, i'm thinking it won't go far.

__________________
"There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law and in the name of justice. -Charles de Secondat"
http://www.m3post.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic59612_1.gif
Appreciate 1
Aatish3031

      Today, 12:17 AM   #11574
Aatish
Lofty
Aatish's Avatar
United_States
3031
Rep
636
Posts

Drives: MG/DB 14' 335i X-Drive
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Madhouse on Madison

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
Unless you did more than just leave your number laying around at a dealership, i'm thinking it won't go far.

I tipped $10 on my $9 dollar order for some reason. Gotta love boneless Thursdays.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 12:21 AM   #11575
Mr Tonka
Gone riding...
Mr Tonka's Avatar
United_States
5593
Rep
2,037
Posts

Drives: women away.
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sweatypeninsula

iTrader: (0)

You eat at your BMW dealership? Like with a server, not just free crappy donuts?
__________________
"There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law and in the name of justice. -Charles de Secondat"
http://www.m3post.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic59612_1.gif
Appreciate 0
      Today, 12:24 AM   #11576
Aatish
Lofty
Aatish's Avatar
United_States
3031
Rep
636
Posts

Drives: MG/DB 14' 335i X-Drive
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Madhouse on Madison

iTrader: (0)

Yea man. BMW of Manhattan has dope sandwiches and sparkling water.
Appreciate 1
      Today, 12:46 AM   #11577
Mr Tonka
Gone riding...
Mr Tonka's Avatar
United_States
5593
Rep
2,037
Posts

Drives: women away.
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sweatypeninsula

iTrader: (0)

10-40w sandwich with a side of lithium grease topped with a bit of radial.... yum. Don't forget a glass of sparkling 93 octane.
__________________
"There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law and in the name of justice. -Charles de Secondat"
http://www.m3post.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic59612_1.gif
Appreciate 1
Aatish3031

      Today, 01:14 AM   #11578
duck fat
No Chill
duck fat's Avatar
1123
Rep
64
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish View Post
Yea man. BMW of Manhattan has dope sandwiches and sparkling water.
They recently opened a new BMW dealership near my house. It's a huge place. You've just convinced me to pay them a visit. Haha
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
The only thing he caught last week was the clap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Yeah, I get that a lot. Women always ask me how I manage to hide my penis so well.
Appreciate 1
Aatish3031

      Today, 01:24 AM   #11579
Aatish
Lofty
Aatish's Avatar
United_States
3031
Rep
636
Posts

Drives: MG/DB 14' 335i X-Drive
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Madhouse on Madison

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duck fat View Post
They recently opened a new BMW dealership near my house. It's a huge place. You've just convinced me to pay them a visit. Haha
Do it
Appreciate 1
      Today, 10:22 AM   #11580
silvergray545
Skittles, OT OG
silvergray545's Avatar
Lebanon
2098
Rep
543
Posts

Drives: 2004 BMW E46 M3
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Cleveland, OH

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2000 BMW M Roadster  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 VW GLI  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish View Post
Left my number at BWW cuz server was cute. Let's see if that goes anywhere.
My buddy dated a server he met at bdubs years ago. She was cute and really smart but we later found out that she was an obnoxious drunk. Ended pretty quickly after that. Lol
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourcakeisready View Post
Also - are rod bearings near the tie rods?
Appreciate 1
Aatish3031

      Today, 10:26 AM   #11581
nyalpine90
CAPPO
nyalpine90's Avatar
United_States
1289
Rep
9,957
Posts

Drives: '16 X4
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: NYC

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [0.00]
tgif
Appreciate 0
      Today, 10:34 AM   #11582
Joekerr
Joe King
723
Rep
331
Posts

Drives: 2012 300C SRT8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
tgif
Hear, hear!

Heading down to the auto show tomorrow, sans son, been looking forward to this for a while now.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
he's Canadian. By international law we all must worship him and all other products of the country.
Appreciate 1
      Today, 10:38 AM   #11583
nyalpine90
CAPPO
nyalpine90's Avatar
United_States
1289
Rep
9,957
Posts

Drives: '16 X4
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: NYC

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Hear, hear!

Heading down to the auto show tomorrow, sans son, been looking forward to this for a while now.
take pics!
Appreciate 0
      Today, 10:50 AM   #11584
RJ_
Baby-faced Assassin
RJ_'s Avatar
No_Country
1123
Rep
138
Posts

Drives: when car isn't broke.
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Department of the Posterior

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish View Post
Left my number at BWW cuz server was cute. Let's see if that goes anywhere.
Haha bold strategy. I did this with a server of ours when we were in Vancouver and put down the number of the only single guy in the group. Didn't go over well.

She had been a fun waitress and was in a good mood, joked about how she was single and needed a boyfriend, etc. Being like 6 beers in I think it'll be funny.

What I failed to account for was the way you pay your bill there. You know the little handheld thing and they go around the table taking cards? Well she was now staring at this stupid number on the receipt as we go through like 8 people. So it wasn't like, "haha surprise remember me", it was "some unknown creep at this table is hitting on me".

Whole demeanor changed, like, she looked visibly upset. Watched her ball it up and throw it in the trash in the kitchen. I felt terrible. Oh well, at least we tipped well.
Appreciate 3
      Today, 11:01 AM   #11585
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
bimmette's Avatar
Canada
5054
Rep
4,957
Posts

Drives: like I stole it! (07 335i E93)
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Vancouver

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ_ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish View Post
Left my number at BWW cuz server was cute. Let's see if that goes anywhere.
Haha bold strategy. I did this with a server of ours when we were in Vancouver and put down the number of the only single guy in the group. Didn't go over well.

She had been a fun waitress and was in a good mood, joked about how she was single and needed a boyfriend, etc. Being like 6 beers in I think it'll be funny.

What I failed to account for was the way you pay your bill there. You know the little handheld thing and they go around the table taking cards? Well she was now staring at this stupid number on the receipt as we go through like 8 people. So it wasn't like, "haha surprise remember me", it was "some unknown creep at this table is hitting on me".

Whole demeanor changed, like, she looked visibly upset. Watched her ball it up and throw it in the trash in the kitchen. I felt terrible. Oh well, at least we tipped well.
Good job :
Appreciate 2
RJ_1123
Aatish3031

      Today, 11:12 AM   #11586
Joekerr
Joe King
723
Rep
331
Posts

Drives: 2012 300C SRT8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

All fun and games till someone leaves their number eh?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
he's Canadian. By international law we all must worship him and all other products of the country.
Appreciate 1
Aatish3031

      Today, 11:32 AM   #11587
Aatish
Lofty
Aatish's Avatar
United_States
3031
Rep
636
Posts

Drives: MG/DB 14' 335i X-Drive
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Madhouse on Madison

iTrader: (0)

I don't usually pull shit like this, but my buddy was being annoying and she was cute.

Paid the bill. She had trouble pronouncing my name, but tried for a couple of minutes and succeed, to which I congratulated her.

Left tip. Left number. Left the premises, wishing her a good night.

No luck so far. Not expecting anything.

Wings were decent. I am content.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 11:42 AM   #11588
nyalpine90
CAPPO
nyalpine90's Avatar
United_States
1289
Rep
9,957
Posts

Drives: '16 X4
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: NYC

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish View Post
I don't usually pull shit like this, but my buddy was being annoying and she was cute.

Paid the bill. She had trouble pronouncing my name, but tried for a couple of minutes and succeed, to which I congratulated her.

Left tip. Left number. Left the premises, wishing her a good night.

No luck so far. Not expecting anything.

Wings were decent. I am content.
maybe u should stop by again and make the move.
when you place the order..ask for side order
when she ask what would u like...say "your digits"
Appreciate 2
      Today, 11:53 AM   #11589
Joekerr
Joe King
723
Rep
331
Posts

Drives: 2012 300C SRT8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
Unless you did more than just leave your number laying around at a dealership, i'm thinking it won't go far.

I'm guessing that he sheds, given the coat of hair we've all seen. Does that count?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
he's Canadian. By international law we all must worship him and all other products of the country.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 11:59 AM   #11590
Aatish
Lofty
Aatish's Avatar
United_States
3031
Rep
636
Posts

Drives: MG/DB 14' 335i X-Drive
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Madhouse on Madison

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
maybe u should stop by again and make the move.
when you place the order..ask for side order
when she ask what would u like...say "your digits"
Lol. I go there often enough, so chances are I'll have the opportunity to do so.

I've seen a bunch of dudes crash and burn using that line. Was at Taco Bell once grabbing lunch. This girl Gaby worked there, whom I knew and who was quite pretty.

I was waiting for my food when a group of males walked in. Wankstas. Air Jordans. Nike hoodies. Hyundai Genesis. Dropped "fuck" at least twice in every sentence.

You know, quality guys.

Anyways, was waiting for my food and they start ordering. First 4 order no issues. Last one gives her that weird look. Orders his shit.

She asks, "Would you like anything else with your order"?
Dude: "How bout dem digits ma"
*Hands her his credit card or whatever*
She sighs. Swipes card. It declines.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 12:04 PM   #11591
nyalpine90
CAPPO
nyalpine90's Avatar
United_States
1289
Rep
9,957
Posts

Drives: '16 X4
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: NYC

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish View Post
Lol. I go there often enough, so chances are I'll have the opportunity to do so.

I've seen a bunch of dudes crash and burn using that line. Was at Taco Bell once grabbing lunch. This girl Gaby worked there, whom I knew and who was quite pretty.

I was waiting for my food when a group of males walked in. Wankstas. Air Jordans. Nike hoodies. Hyundai Genesis. Dropped "fuck" at least twice in every sentence.

You know, quality guys.

Anyways, was waiting for my food and they start ordering. First 4 order no issues. Last one gives her that weird look. Orders his shit.

She asks, "Would you like anything else with your order"?
Dude: "How bout dem digits ma"
*Hands her his credit card or whatever*
She sighs. Swipes card. It declines.


probably word "ma" or his attitude.

or instead of digit, use your number or "a date with u"

probably turned off by the group of males, all the shit talking and stupid comments..
Appreciate 0
      Today, 12:12 PM   #11592
Aatish
Lofty
Aatish's Avatar
United_States
3031
Rep
636
Posts

Drives: MG/DB 14' 335i X-Drive
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Madhouse on Madison

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post


probably word "ma" or his attitude.

or instead of digit, use your number or "a date with u"

probably turned off by the group of males, all the shit talking and stupid comments..
Lol.

Don't know what it is with dudes these days. Might just be me seeing things differently, but it appears to be that they intentionally act like douche bags in the hopes of attracting females. And when they do get some chick, they get whipped into submission.

Never actually have had to ask a girl for her number. Usually, they ask for it and I just provide it. Then again. I don't go after them often either.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 12:35 PM   #11593
nyalpine90
CAPPO
nyalpine90's Avatar
United_States
1289
Rep
9,957
Posts

Drives: '16 X4
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: NYC

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish View Post
Lol.

Don't know what it is with dudes these days. Might just be me seeing things differently, but it appears to be that they intentionally act like douche bags in the hopes of attracting females. And when they do get some chick, they get whipped into submission.

Never actually have had to ask a girl for her number. Usually, they ask for it and I just provide it. Then again. I don't go after them often either.
hunting is fun....
Appreciate 1
Aatish3031

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
.bimmette the ladyboy, .nkc is a whiny lil bitch, allahu akbar to shoei, billups_boobie_fantasy_island, biorin is obsessed with anglo, if u dont chew big red then fuq you, kitty kat, meow, potato lups, quincy wishes that, sara has a horse face, several bp members have, severe issues with women, skunkwerks rules all, smelly fishie, someone_took_a_shit_on_the_coats, tags are ghey, too many old fucks here are, toting limp dicks, which is more than anglo has

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:09 PM.




xbimmers
xbimmers
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST