BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

08-26-2017, 02:04 PM   #23
lemetier
Plenipotentiary
Rep
Drives: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverik259 View Post
Yes thank you. I may need to code this off as I don't notice it really doing anything anyway when I drive and it may annoy me more to drive around and look like I have a broken headlight more than anything else lol
If it was enabled, Glare-Free Highbeam must be deactivated as well at the same time. VLD is necessary for that to function.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2017, 08:47 PM   #24
Maverik259
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 / F15 50i

Garage List
2020 BMW M5  [10.00]
2014 X5 50i  [0.00]
Ah well that I didn't know hmm. To be honest it's a cool concept but I never get to use it anyway
'14 X5 50i (wife’s now)
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2017, 02:49 PM   #25
X5M50D
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X7 M50d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida-X5 View Post
Cool thanks ... thought so, especially when I opened the hood, unscrewed the circular cover and saw nothing down there
No this is not true
I have the fully adaptive and cornering xenon headlights and the lamps closest to the grill are functional cornering lights - when turning the steering wheel left the inside left lamp comes on and the same with a right hand turn. The fog lights remaining off when this operation is in use.
Could this be a European thing
Picture attached with full left lock and inner left light activated.
Attached Images

02-10-2018, 09:32 PM   #26
Dmitry777
Registered
Rep
Drives: Bmw X5 35d F15

Hello community. this is my very first time ever creating a post. So please excuse if I am doing something incorrectly. In my case I had perfectly working and bright low beam.......until I took car to dealer for alignment.....after they done alignment, they forgot to reconnect leveling sensors by rear wheels....so they connected them back and now lights do level themselves, however low beam seem not being as fas as it used to be. Before I didn't even have to turn high beam, except when on very dark highways....I also remember, that before, when I turn lights on, they would level until certain point, and then go 2 more steps up. Now they just level to certain point (I couldn't see them doing those 2 steps up). Please advice, if there is any way I could raise them manually, or adjust that zero point (Idk how it is called)....Thanks everybody in advance....and I look forward for your reply people....
Appreciate 0