Rep
Drives: 2016 X5 Msport 50

used DHP Front & Rear Shocks & Struts

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Folks,
I recently upgraded to BBK front and rear and with my car having 117k miles, I decided to replace the OEM DHP suspension both front & rear at the same time as the BBK install. These weren't giving me any issues but with a new motor last year under the Isley Settlement, I wanted to replace some wear items and this seemed like the right time to do it.

My car is a 2016 X5 50msport with almost every option from the factory. As you may already know, new ones from BMW are $2800 for the set.

asking $500 plus shipping but I have no reference point as I've never seen any used sets listed on this site.

At first, I bought a supposed "remanufactured" set off eBay for $600 and it was a total debacle. One rear assembly was throwing a code and one of the strut tops in the front weren't the even same thread pitch or material. Yeah, you can get them for $600 on eBay but buyer beware. Seller was so difficult that I had to get Amex to refund the purchase as the seller was beyond unreasonable.

pickup in Atlanta GA, however will ship on buyer's dime.

will post pics tomorrow when I'm back in town

Appreciate 0