03-29-2014, 02:23 AM   #23
barcelona
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: X

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJPP View Post
One thing I did before I placed the order for the new X5 was to read every single thread to make sure how the new car was doing. Finally after 6 months of readings and considering that only a few minus problem have been posted , I decided to order the car. But now that I see all of these problems on one single thread I am confuse and thinking on cancelling the order.
Congrats on your dedicated reserach. I wish some other buyers would do the same. There seems to be too many repeat threads as some do not search the threads thoroughly. Perhaps you remember and focus on the few issues whereas I would think most are absolutely thrilled with the F15. Many folks posting here have Multiple bmw's like me. In fact I am going to the Bmw museum Monday. Great cars. You should be fine. You are also covered for 4 years.
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2014, 11:12 AM   #24
kip1
Captain
Rep
Drives: X5M50d

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWMN1971 View Post
. He mentioned that the problem with the steering wheel could be that it is not that cold anymore so maybe it just doesn't turn on when it is "warm" outside. Well, we got snow this morning so I guess it should be cold enough for it to work.
This is bs, I don't know Where They come up With These stories,....
It is Also amazing how cars work ONLY when you are showing it at the service station, once you get home it's broken again.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2014, 03:35 AM   #25
Baboum68
Private
France
Rep
Drives: X5 G05

Is there any Service Bulletin for the surround view? sometimes, mine doesn't activate.
Appreciate 0