BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW X5 and X6 Forum (F15/F16) > BMW X5 (F15) and BMW X6 (F16) Forum > BMW X5 and X6 (F15/F16) Forum

09-27-2019, 02:01 PM   #1
hsahi
HSAHI
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 2017

Is there a better time to buy a CPO X5 a certain time? End of the year?

I am market looking for a CPO X5.. I feel like the end of the year. I might get a better deal... any inputs?
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2019, 03:22 PM   #2
The Libertine
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 Porsche Macan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsahi View Post
I am market looking for a CPO X5.. I feel like the end of the year. I might get a better deal... any inputs?
Usually end of month there’s a push for sales; however, end of fiscal year is also a good time.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2019, 03:13 PM   #3
Reign2016
Private
Rep
Drives: space gray xDrive35i MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Libertine View Post
Usually end of month there’s a push for sales; however, end of fiscal year is also a good time.
I would agree with this. End of the month. I think they have an allocated cost to the car for every month they have it on the lot. I remember when i got mine towards the end if the month I could've used a few more days before i could come pick it up but they made a stink saying at the price im getting i absolutely have to get it off their lot by the end of the month so they dont have to pay for that...
good luck... that being said, every month that goes by the car is worth less (but you also dont have it)
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2019, 03:15 PM   #4
Reign2016
Private
Rep
Drives: space gray xDrive35i MSport

I would agree with this. End of the month. I think they have an allocated cost to the car for every month they have it on the lot. I remember when i got mine towards the end if the month I could've used a few more days before i could come pick it up but they made a stink saying at the price im getting i absolutely have to get it off their lot by the end of the month so they dont have to pay for that...
good luck... that being said, every month that goes by the car is worth less (but you also dont have it)
Appreciate 0