BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW X5 and X6 Forum (F15/F16) > BMW X5 (F15) and BMW X6 (F16) Forum > BMW X5 and X6 (F15/F16) Forum

10-13-2017, 02:54 AM   #45
M3 Number 86
Major General
Rep
Drives: black m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverik259 View Post
I love the battle between butt hurt AMG/M owners and those who don?t care. Truly the best part of these threads! No matter what website it’s all the same.

(Previous AMG owner and don’t care when Mercedes started watering down the brand. I know why I bought the car and I certainly didn’t do it to impress others)
AMG GTR is money.
      10-13-2017, 09:41 AM   #46
Who's on first
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A-10C

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJudyMoncada View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who's on first View Post
More M badging on a Non-M Vehicle.

Sweet.

I?m on my 6th M Vehicle.

It?s almost like, what the hell is the point.
Wow you really live a sad life.
I doubt that.
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2017, 11:42 AM   #47
M4D_Classy
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M6 / X5

Some people pull things WAY out of context. I personally don’t see how a post about an M badge makes a member of a forum we are all on to post our opinions, makes him homeless with no friends and a sad life. Yet those are the ones who WASTED their time to write a meaningless and IRRELEVANT post to the original thread. At least his post was relevant.... if you feel so strongly about bashing someone for their post and want to dig into personal life you should PM them, not be a forum bully and HOPE people hop on the train. You should also know more before speaking about a persons life.... What I happen to know about that member who lives a SAD LIFE,has no friends, and no belongings is that he is serving in the military defending our country. So in some ways I guess your demeaning posts are accurate..... but mostly ignorant....
Appreciate 2
      10-14-2017, 06:48 PM   #48
M4D_Classy
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M6 / X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJudyMoncada View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBoyBimming View Post
Some people pull things WAY out of context. I personally don’t see how a post about an M badge makes a member of a forum we are all on to post our opinions, makes him homeless with no friends and a sad life. Yet those are the ones who WASTED their time to write a meaningless and IRRELEVANT post to the original thread. At least his post was relevant.... if you feel so strongly about bashing someone for their post and want to dig into personal life you should PM them, not be a forum bully and HOPE people hop on the train. You should also know more before speaking about a persons life.... What I happen to know about that member who lives a SAD LIFE,has no friends, and no belongings is that he is serving in the military defending our country. So in some ways I guess your demeaning posts are accurate..... but mostly ignorant....
That was very sad.
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2017, 12:03 AM   #49
1230vani
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G05 40i LCI

The special edition does not really fit the X5 which is getting nothing special (besides saving some money I guess). X6 is getting a newly available color (from X6M), carbon fiber trim (from X6M) and wheels that are offered on an M50d as an option.
Appreciate 1