BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW X5 and X6 Forum (F15/F16) > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Closed Thread

02-02-2017, 03:24 PM   #46157
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
This is the least most surprising bit of information I learned today...

So only dudes like spooning with you then?
I thought your 'Engrish' was better than this, I really did. But you and I both read his statement with similar thoughts I see.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2017, 03:33 PM   #46158
silvergray545
Skittles, OT OG
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: Lots of M cars

Garage List
2016 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2000 BMW M Roadster  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 VW GLI  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
I thought your 'Engrish' was better than this, I really did. But you and I both read his statement with similar thoughts I see.
I died.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2017, 03:57 PM   #46159
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Belgie - this could totally be interpreted in a way you did not mean.
Canada- You still don't get it my friend ..Don't you ?
I said sleep ..

I told it ....xxxx times on here from the battlefield against the Roman suckers.
I guess you don't know what it is to wake up covered in sweat ..Standing right in my bed , while I scream very loud WoeHaaaa............ In the middle of the night!!!
Yes Canada *I Ambiorix* suffer from nightmares on the battlefield while the blood drips from my body , standing in front of the huge square Roman formations ,and in the distance I can hear the march drums ...
And they come for me ....I shit almost in my pants !
Actually I scare the shit out off the chicks man , when I wake up from my nightmares on the battlefield...

I told it to several doctors , they say I'm not sick because it's in my genes when I show my 23andMe DNA sample ...
They say I'm very special because I'm the last of the true Barbarians and probably even in the direct bloodline from Ambiorix ..
Interesting fact is..When I suffer from work stress , I can bet on it the next night I'm on the battlefield again !
Doctors say it's normal because stress situations triggers my battlefield nightmares ..And my DNA file is in the university for Ancestry Chart for further studying because it's really interesting and special.

For the moment I have a sweetie from last year , she saw my nightmares xxxxxxx times and of course I scared the shit out of her, so finally I told her everything , first she thought I was joking like usual . But after a few weeks I showed her my DNA sample and my bloodline ...
She said Wow Philippe....*Holy mother of God* ! I'm really proud of you !

That's why no one can sleep with me in the same bed . Of course we fuck in the same bed but she sleeps in another sleeping room 20 meters away from me..
When she hears me on the battlefield in the middle of the night she comes to my room to calm me down , and says to me everthing is ok ...
The mornings after she said ...Philippe you look really dangerous in your nightmares !
Than I say to her...What would you do Sweetie with 50,000 Roman war machines in front of you ?
She said....Ohhh wow Philippe , you must be really strong !
I said..It's normal because I'm the last of the true Barbarians who kicked Caesars ass .

Pic to show you how the Roman square formations look in my nightmares , but shortly after the 50,000 come after me...

Note: My story is no joke !
Attached Images

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 02-02-2017 at 04:06 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2017, 04:08 PM   #46160
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
This is the least most surprising bit of information I learned today...

So only dudes like spooning with you then?
Look above this post my friend...
Good to hear from you again .

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2017, 04:15 PM   #46161
Biorin
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: to get cheeseburgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
I said sleep ..

I told it ....xxxx times on here from the battlefield against the Roman suckers.
I guess you don't know what it is to wake up covered in sweat ..Standing right in my bed , while I scream very loud WoeHaaaa............ In the middle of the night!!!
Yes Canada *I Ambiorix* suffer from nightmares on the battlefield while the blood drips from my body , standing in front of the huge square Roman formations ,and in the distance I can hear the march drums ...
Actually I scare the shit out off the chicks man , when I wake up from my nightmares on the battlefield...

I told it to several doctors , they say I'm not sick because it's in my genes when I show my 23andMe DNA sample ...
They say I'm very special because I'm the last of the true Barbarians and probably even in the direct bloodline from Ambiorix ..
Interesting fact is..When I suffer from work stress , I can bet on it the next night I'm on the battlefield again !
Doctors say it's normal because stress situations triggers my battlefield nightmares ..And my DNA file is in the university for Ancestry Chart for further studying because it's really interesting and special.

For the moment I have a sweetie from last year , she saw my nightmares xxxxxxx times and of course I scared the shit out of her, so finally I told her everything , first she thought I was joking like usual . But after a few weeks I showed her my DNA sample and my bloodline ...

That's why no one can sleep with me in the same bed . Of course we fuck in the same bed but she sleeps in another sleeping room 20 meters away from me..
When she hears me on the battlefield in the middle of the night she comes to my room to calm me down , and says to me everthing is ok ...
The mornings after she said ...Philippe you look really dangerous in your nightmares !
Than I say to her...What would you do Sweetie with 50,000 Roman war machines in front of you ?
I said..It's normal because I'm the last of the true Barbarians who kicked Caesars ass .

Pic to show you how the Roman square formations look in my nightmares , but shortly after the 50,000 come after me...

I am fucking speechless.
Appreciate 6
RJ_1202.50
Joekerr7929.00
Aatish3458.00
MKSixer34184.50
Axius4202.00
      02-02-2017, 04:27 PM   #46162
RJ_
Baby-faced Assassin
No_Country
Rep
Drives: when car isn't broke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biorin View Post
I am fucking speechless.
Thank you for quoting all that otherwise I wouldn't have seen it.

Appreciate 2
      02-02-2017, 04:32 PM   #46163
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep
Drives: slut whisperer

Quote:
Quote:
Belgie - this could totally be interpreted in a way you did not mean.
I said sleep ..

holy sh- :::
Appreciate 1
      02-02-2017, 04:35 PM   #46164
08njSTEP
Captain
Rep
Drives: '07 335i, '66 SS396 Chevelle

Happy groundhog day bitches!
Appreciate 1
Mr Tonka6058.00
      02-02-2017, 04:55 PM   #46165
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
I said sleep ..

Quote:
I am fucking speechless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoosh View Post

Well, screw it, I'll quote it again too. I wasn't even going to touch this.

But dude...you're sick. Yes, you are. Holy crap. I cannot even believe what I read. You are either a masterful troll, or sick.
Appreciate 1
      02-02-2017, 05:11 PM   #46166
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Quote:
I said sleep ..

Quote:
I am fucking speechless.
Quote:

But dude...you're sick. Yes, you are. Holy crap. I cannot even believe what I read. You are either a masterful troll, or sick.
Are we quoting?? Tell me if we aren't...

I'm, going to refrain from commenting on the novels however...
Appreciate 1
      02-02-2017, 05:11 PM   #46167
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep
Drives: slut whisperer

Quote:
Quote:
I said sleep ..

Quote:
I am fucking speechless.
Quote:

I know right
Appreciate 1
      02-02-2017, 05:24 PM   #46168
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
I'm, going to refrain from commenting on the novels however...
That's unlike you. What happened - something you ate?
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2017, 05:35 PM   #46169
Aatish
Lofty
Rep
Drives: i4 M50, 991.2 C2, RRS Diesel

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I said sleep ..

Quote:
I am fucking speechless.
Quote:

I know right
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 1
      02-02-2017, 06:00 PM   #46170
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
I said sleep ..

Yes Canada *I Ambiorix* suffer from nightmares on the battlefield while the blood drips from my body ,

standing in front of the huge square Roman formations ,and in the distance I can hear the march drums ...

Quote:
I am fucking speechless.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
I know right
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish View Post
Appreciate 1
      02-02-2017, 06:04 PM   #46171
Aatish
Lofty
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
I said sleep ..

Yes Canada *I Ambiorix* suffer from nightmares on the battlefield while the blood drips from my body ,

standing in front of the huge square Roman formations ,and in the distance I can hear the march drums ...

Quote:
I am fucking speechless.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
I know right
Quote:
Attached Images

I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 1
      02-02-2017, 06:08 PM   #46172
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
I said sleep ..

I guess you don't know what it is to wake up covered in sweat ..Standing right in my bed , while I scream very loud WoeHaaaa............
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-02-2017, 06:11 PM   #46173
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08njSTEP View Post
Happy groundhog day bitches!
I could go for some flapjacks
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2017, 07:17 PM   #46174
Aatish
Lofty
Rep

Flapjacks and eggs over easy

Appreciate 0
      02-02-2017, 07:19 PM   #46175
Biorin
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: to get cheeseburgers

Quote:
Flapjacks and eggs over easy

How about not over at all, you overcooking bastard?
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2017, 08:15 PM   #46176
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
How about not over at all, you overcooking bastard?
+1 do it right tardlet
Appreciate 1
Biorin2784.50
      02-02-2017, 08:49 PM   #46177
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
What do you do with your bottom arm when spooning your SO?

I can't get it under, cuts off the brachial artery

Can't stretch it straight over my head, then I have to smell my cologne-less pits, and soon my shoulder is in flames

I end up like a T-Rex with forearm pressed against her back, for maybe 5 minutes before that brachial artery gets cut off again.
I'm amazed that you are able to get the goat to lie that still for so long, but you've always impressed me with your abilities.

On a more serious note though, it's still cut off if you snake the bottom arm in between her shoulder and neck (the space there)?

That's been about all I've been able to come up with - I hear you on the awkwardness though. You could try having her spoon you (not nearly as satisfying, unless a reach around by her is also incorporated into the position)
She won't spoon me because she has her CPAP and about 30 pillows she spoons. I'm the third wheel

I saw those cuddle mattress but afraid when not cuddling something gets stuck

If I were to put my arm thru her neck I'd be spooning her knees
      02-03-2017, 07:23 AM   #46178
Aatish
Lofty
Rep

I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread