BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

07-21-2014, 11:10 AM   #1
HansRobert
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 X5 xDrive 40e

2015 X5 Pricing Guide Questions

We have an appointment with the CA on Thursday to finalize our order (hopefully). I've been looking at the 2015 Pricing Guide (5/22/14 release date) and have several questions. Perhaps someone has been thru this and can give me some guidance.

1) Package ZBD Driver Assistance Plus;
This option is listed for $1,900 and below it is "5AT ACC Stop + Go + Active Driving Assistant" for + $1,200.
Does that mean that if you want the 5AT option it will cost $3,100 (plus the cost of the ZDA Package of $1,400)? I think I know the answer but may be wrong!

2) ZEC Executive Package;
If I order this package instead of "ZPP Premium Package" I don't see where the "322 Comfort Access Keyless Entry" can be ordered as a stand alone option.

If anyone could help with these two questions it would be greatly appreciated!
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2014, 11:44 AM   #2
Karthik
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 x35i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansRobert View Post
We have an appointment with the CA on Thursday to finalize our order (hopefully). I've been looking at the 2015 Pricing Guide (5/22/14 release date) and have several questions. Perhaps someone has been thru this and can give me some guidance.

1) Package ZBD Driver Assistance Plus;
This option is listed for $1,900 and below it is "5AT ACC Stop + Go + Active Driving Assistant" for + $1,200.
Does that mean that if you want the 5AT option it will cost $3,100 (plus the cost of the ZDA Package of $1,400)? I think I know the answer but may be wrong!

2) ZEC Executive Package;
If I order this package instead of "ZPP Premium Package" I don't see where the "322 Comfort Access Keyless Entry" can be ordered as a stand alone option.

If anyone could help with these two questions it would be greatly appreciated!
1. If you need Driver Assistance and Driver Assistance Plus with ACC, you have to pay $1400 + $1900 + $1200. You can skip Driver Assistance and just take Driver Assistance Plus and each option can be individually selected. But if you need ACC, you need to select DA Plus.

2. ZEC Executive package is for xDriver50i only and Comfort Keyless entry is standard on xDrive50i.
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2014, 11:49 AM   #3
HansRobert
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karthik View Post
1. If you need Driver Assistance and Driver Assistance Plus with ACC, you have to pay $1400 + $1900 + $1200. You can skip Driver Assistance and just take Driver Assistance Plus and each option can be individually selected. But if you need ACC, you need to select DA Plus.

2. ZEC Executive package is for xDriver50i only and Comfort Keyless entry is standard on xDrive50i.
Thank you so much. I was looking so intently at the option list that I failed to see the ZEC was for the 50i only.
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2014, 12:06 PM   #4
HansRobert
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

We have been debating on which color to go choose. It is between Sparkling Brown and Mineral White. We drove to the dealer yesterday and walked around the lot looking at different colors. Unfortunately they had no SB vehicles but had several, including an X5, in MW. MW is a really nice color and now we are leaning toward that color.

I think the MW really looks good with the ZLL Luxury Line package. Which leads me to another question.

Under the ZLL package it gives an option of having roof rails in Satin Aluminum or High-gloss. Am I correct in assuming the High-gloss rails are black? I can't seem to find a picture anywhere.

Again thanks!
Appreciate 0