BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

01-20-2014, 02:53 PM   #1
mikikuki7
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Searching for X6M or M8

Red face X-Zilon Molecular Adhesive for F15...

Guys...

I know that a lot of you do not think that X-zilon is a good product. I paid full price once for it and I was able to notice the difference. I bought bottles from a friend and applied it myself on Friday for my new X5 F15.

1- 335i-I parked close to some plants and they were really stiff. It was so stiff that the paint had an 4in to 5in "scratch". Thanks to X-zilon, the paint did not suffer any damages, but you can see how the product protected that paint.

2- 335i-While driving on the express way I get a lot of small rocks that hit the front of the car. X-zilon protects the paint I can tell how the paint stays intact.

3- 335i-Some a$$hole opened the door just to do a dent to my door and x-zilon was able to keep the paint intact. No scratches. I mean, there was a dent, but the detail shop was able to suction it out. No need to repaint the door!

4- I just purchased my new X5 F15 and I did not apply x-zilon the first week because I had not had time, I got a lot of chips on the front fender and a ding in my door, both the paint chipped. I applied x-zilon molecular adhesive and wow, what a difference! I went to South Padre Island and my vehicle got all muddy and dirty! When I washed it, it all came off by just spraying it with pressure washer. It looked sparkly clean. I also got some small debris from the front vehicles and my paint did not get damaged.

Guys, It took me 5 hours to add the x-zilon, but I did a great job at it. X-zilon does work and its unfortunate that a lot of people say x-zilon is a scam. I just wish you all could see how it really works... It does work if you apply it correctly.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-20-2014, 03:37 PM   #2
someguy
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 X5 3.5d

I'd be amazed, after reading that, if you didn't own (or work for) the company.

someguy
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2014, 07:48 PM   #3
BMWMN1971
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 xDrive35i MSport

LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by someguy View Post
I'd be amazed, after reading that, if you didn't own (or work for) the company.
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2014, 08:16 PM   #4
barcelona
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: X

Mikikuki7, thanks for sharing your experiences with X-Zilon on two of your vehicles.
I wish I had your warm weather so I could protect/wax my F15 as you have done with yours. Does your truck look, still look as pristine as when you posted on Dec 25th delivery thread, you are looking good?
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2014, 08:38 PM   #5
mikikuki7
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Searching for X6M or M8

Quote:
Originally Posted by barcelona
Mikikuki7, thanks for sharing your experiences with X-Zilon on two of your vehicles.
I wish I had your warm weather so I could protect/wax my F15 as you have done with yours. Does your truck look, still look as pristine as when you posted on Dec 25th delivery thread, you are looking good?
LoL, I don't work for x-Zilon!

It looks new.. But I did get a few chips on the front fender. My X5 still looks good, I just need to keep it like that for the next 2 years lol.
Appreciate 0