BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

01-21-2014, 12:15 AM   #1
Zipforia
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW i8

SoCal F15 Owners Get This Survey Request?

I received an email from Q-insights regarding F15 experience survey. Did anyone else in So Cal get this? Here's the email:

"Hello,

We are a market research company based in the Los Angeles area. We are conducting interviews and focus groups regarding your recent purchase of a new BMW X5.

The surveys will be held in Long Beach, CA on Feb 7th, 8th, or 9th with your choice of day/time.

The survey is 1.5 hours long and would compensate you a minimum of $150. In addition, some participants (more than 75%) will be invitied to participate in a 1hr follow-up focus group immediately afterwards and be compensated an additional $75 for a total of $225.

Past partcipants of our research studies have enjoyed the opportunity to share their opinions regarding their vehicles and we hope that you can help BMW to create better future products.

If you are interested in participating in the research, please call us at 1-866-566-5187 and ask to speak with a recruiter or email your contact information to: Recruit@q-insights.com."

Legit?

Z.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2014, 12:33 AM   #2
NikonMan
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 X5M Azurite on Nutmeg

Yep got a vmail and email ... I won't be in town else I would drive up to LB. As you said they give you $150 (or "up to" $250 - if you do an extended survey of some sort and maybe a raffle)

-Steve
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2014, 07:10 AM   #3
Zipforia
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW i8

I checked out Q-insight, and they don't have the best reputation. So, I'll be skipping it.

Z.

BTW....where are the pix!!
Appreciate 0