BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

04-04-2018, 09:34 PM   #23
lovesm3s
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica4365 View Post
I met with them and then received a call later in the evening telling me they reviewed the 4 hours of footage and didn't see anything. She walked me through the time they had my car and there does appear to be some time when they didn't actually have the car in the camera footage such as taking it for a drive around the block and when it went in for the wash. I will be looking at the footage hopefully tomorrow or Friday but I am at a loss of what to do here. There are still times when this could have happened but the burden of proof is on me and I am just not sure how to hold them accountable. It really is so irritating that someone can damage your vehicle and try and cover it up, regardless of who it is.
I had the same exact scenario. They claimed their footage didn't show anything. It's honestly your word against theirs at this point. They should meet you half way if anything. I'd try to get them to cover it completely if possible. Good luck. Not much you can really do except hope they own up to it.