BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW X5 and X6 Forum (F15/F16) > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Closed Thread

08-01-2016, 12:04 PM   #36389
ASBSECU E93
Know's a guy that know's a guy...
Rep
Drives: 2010 335d; 2008 135i

Saw this - thought of Axius
Attached Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Poop shit, shit and poop. I'm mildly angry now.
Appreciate 1
Axius4202.00
      08-01-2016, 12:06 PM   #36390
ASBSECU E93
Know's a guy that know's a guy...
Rep
Drives: 2010 335d; 2008 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biorin
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ_
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
For sure. Planes are maintenance monsters. Can get a plane at a decent price but holy shit everything that comes with it is crazy. More than being a goat pimp.

That he would. I'd like to set him on fire so I can take all his guns and cars but it's a far flight from east coast to west coast.
What's the saying? Land, air, or sea, but never all three. I think I heard MK say that actually.

I love planes, but I can't help but think that every time your car has broken down and left you stranded on the road, if that were in a plane you might be dead.
"If it flies, floats, or fucks, rent it -- don't buy it."
This is why you are mah favorite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Poop shit, shit and poop. I'm mildly angry now.
Appreciate 1
Biorin2784.50
      08-01-2016, 12:17 PM   #36391
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Hey Axius you had one of them Carls/Hardys bacon three-ways yet? WTF is bacon jam?????
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2016, 12:34 PM   #36392
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ_ View Post
Cool man. That's a good way to learn. I'm on a waiting list for ground school here, probably at least a few years away though.

Weekend was good, tossed a new low pressure fuel sensor in the 335, watched Jason Bourne mindlessly kill everyone, and tested out some new coozies. How about yourself?
Yeah figured might as well get fluent with someone who's out at the airfield all day and likes to fly as much as possible, so I can get some air time and learn the ins and outs.

Saw your snap, she running good? Mine wasn't bad. Went to the outlets and bought clothes for the weddings coming up. Installed a new head unit on softball chicks Wrangler, helped neighbor powerwash his tall ass house, went flying. All in all, not a single complaint other than today being Monday.
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2016, 12:36 PM   #36393
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBSECU E93 View Post
Saw this - thought of Axius
We can book their truck for our next event!

"Yes, hellow thar, I'd like to book the bacon transportation device."
"Oh okay sir, and what event will you be hosting?"
"DINNER. SOME MOTHER FUCKING DINNER IN MY DRIVEWAY."

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Hey Axius you had one of them Carls/Hardys bacon three-ways yet? WTF is bacon jam?????
Negative, have not. Been trying to kick back on the fast food. Looks delicious, and bacon jam is very intriguing. I think you're the hero we need right now!
Appreciate 1
      08-01-2016, 01:13 PM   #36394
silvergray545
Skittles, OT OG
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: Lots of M cars

Garage List
2016 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2000 BMW M Roadster  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 VW GLI  [0.00]
I picked up a pair of Logitech speakers for my office. Best $20 my company has ever spent.
Appreciate 1
Aatish3458.00
      08-01-2016, 01:15 PM   #36395
Banana Hammock
Beefcake
Rep
Drives: NA

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergray545 View Post
I picked up a pair of Logitech speakers for my office. Best $20 my company has ever spent.
Appreciate 4
jtodd_fl6703.50
shoei7779.00
bimmette6453.50
      08-01-2016, 01:18 PM   #36396
silvergray545
Skittles, OT OG
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: Lots of M cars

Garage List
2016 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2000 BMW M Roadster  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 VW GLI  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by duck fat View Post
Hahaha what a dick!
Appreciate 2
      08-01-2016, 01:46 PM   #36397
RJ_
Baby-faced Assassin
No_Country
Rep
Drives: when car isn't broke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
Yeah figured might as well get fluent with someone who's out at the airfield all day and likes to fly as much as possible, so I can get some air time and learn the ins and outs.

Saw your snap, she running good? Mine wasn't bad. Went to the outlets and bought clothes for the weddings coming up. Installed a new head unit on softball chicks Wrangler, helped neighbor powerwash his tall ass house, went flying. All in all, not a single complaint other than today being Monday.
Car guy skills to rescue the damsel in distress, good work. Sounds like you're living the life. I feel ya on it being Monday though.

It did run well. Before it would occasionally pop lean right in the midrange under boost, which was scary. Running a lot smoother now.
Appreciate 1
smoosh2211.50
      08-01-2016, 01:52 PM   #36398
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep
Drives: slut whisperer

Quote:
Car guy skills to rescue the damsel in distress, good work. Sounds like you're living the life. I feel ya on it being Monday though.

It did run well. Before it would occasionally pop lean right in the midrange under boost, which was scary. Running a lot smoosher now.
FTFY
Appreciate 1
RJ_1202.50
      08-01-2016, 01:54 PM   #36399
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Quote:

It did run well. Before it would occasionally pop lean right in the midrange under boost, which was scary. Running a lot smoother now.
Woo the ladies with masterful car skills. I enjoy doing shit like that. Other than it being 100° outside and 80% humidity. Lifes good man. No stress other than work, but that's whatever. Get to do whatever I want, when I want. Feels good.

Glad it seems like it's starting to work in your favor. Got anything good planned for the month?
Appreciate 1
RJ_1202.50
      08-01-2016, 01:59 PM   #36400
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by duck fat
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergray545 View Post
To be fair, a cheap ass pair of Logitech speakers that may or may not keep working past thanksgiving, was at least in the realm of normalcy and not the usual - "I just bought a G5 and added stripper poles / 488gtb / invested 800 million in a start up / sold more books than J.K Rowlings / here is my watch collection and wipe my ass with Benjamin's that usually occur around here...

Then again, it's silvergrey... He's got one car that doesn't run and another that could be part of a large corporations conspiracy to defraud the public with shady emissions practices... He should be putting that $20 towards Uber rides the way his luck be going...
Appreciate 1
      08-01-2016, 02:00 PM   #36401
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius
Quote:

Woo the ladies with masterful car skills. I enjoy doing shit like that. Other than it being 100° outside and 80% humidity. Lifes good man. No stress other than work, but that's whatever. Get to do whatever I want, when I want. Feels good.

Glad it seems like it's starting to work in your favor. Got anything good planned for the month?
We should talk... Need a plane to make some late night runs... How much cargo space is in that thing out of curiosity ?
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2016, 02:14 PM   #36402
jtodd_fl
2nd Asst to Dept Undersecretary
Rep
Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
To be fair, a cheap ass pair of Logitech speakers that may or may not keep working past thanksgiving, was at least in the realm of normalcy and not the usual - "I just bought a G5 and added stripper poles / 488gtb / invested 800 million in a start up / sold more books than J.K Rowlings / here is my watch collection and wipe my ass with Benjamin's that usually occur around here...

Then again, it's silvergrey... He's got one car that doesn't run and another that could be part of a large corporations conspiracy to defraud the public with shady emissions practices... He should be putting that $20 towards Uber rides the way his luck be going...
Pfft... you're just jelly. My Martin Logan Reserve ESL Summit X speakers make met startup tone sound like da bomb. And when I listen to those compressed mp3 files... aww yeah... out of my presence, proletariat!

Last edited by jtodd_fl; 08-01-2016 at 02:24 PM..
Appreciate 1
      08-01-2016, 02:23 PM   #36403
Banana Hammock
Beefcake
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Pfft... you're just jelly. My Martin Logan Reserve ESL Summit X speakers make met startup tone sound like da bomb. And when I listed to those compressed mp3 files... aww yeah... out of my presence, proletariat!
That has got to be the most offensive thing I've read on this forum so far. Second to silvergray545s well done steak comment.
Appreciate 2
shoei7779.00
      08-01-2016, 02:23 PM   #36404
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep
Drives: slut whisperer

Who dicked with my signature!?!
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2016, 02:25 PM   #36405
jtodd_fl
Rep

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by duck fat View Post
That has got to be the most offensive thing I've read on this forum so far. Second to silvergray545s well done steak comment.
Hehe... I know. I always love people who buy super-audiophile gear and you ask them what codec they use for their music and they are like... "I use the 256kpbs version off iTunes" *facepalm* I mean, don't get me wrong... I was totally kidding about the speakers... I have a Beats Pill+ or whatever it is, but I don't pretend to be a hardcore audiophile.
      08-01-2016, 02:29 PM   #36406
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl
Quote:

Pfft... you're just jelly. My Martin Logan Reserve ESL Summit X speakers make met startup tone sound like da bomb. And when I listed to those compressed mp3 files... aww yeah... out of my presence, proletariat!
Don't come at me with that weak shiet !!!

Those are like the $20 Logitech speakers compared to these bad boys...
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
jtodd_fl6703.50
      08-01-2016, 02:31 PM   #36407
Banana Hammock
Beefcake
Rep

Quote:
Hehe... I know. I always love people who buy super-audiophile gear and you ask them what codec they use for their music and they are like... "I use the 256kpbs version off iTunes" *facepalm* I mean, don't get me wrong... I was totally kidding about the speakers... I have a Beats Pill+ or whatever it is, but I don't pretend to be a hardcore audiophile.
It's so frustrating when they listen to garbage quality audio files then brag about how much of a difference their hundred to thousand dollar cables make.

I'm not a super baller uber audiophile either but I try to make the most of what I have so no MP3 nonsense.
Appreciate 2
shoei7779.00
      08-01-2016, 02:31 PM   #36408
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
I'm still traumatized over the well done aka burnt steak comment...
Appreciate 2
      08-01-2016, 02:34 PM   #36409
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
It's so frustrating when they listen to garbage quality audio files then brag about how much of a difference their hundred to thousand dollar cables make.

I'm not a super baller uber audiophile either but I try to make the most of what I have so no MP3 nonsense.
My personal favorite, well, two personal favorite things are, watching people adjust their sound while streaming music and people that buy beats pills and think they are now hip and has great quality sound... jk jtodd...

But seriously, streaming Bluetooth to adjust sound and also using the same settings they found online from someone else's system to set theirs... Doesn't work that way...
Appreciate 2
      08-01-2016, 02:36 PM   #36410
jtodd_fl
Rep

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
My personal favorite, well, two personal favorite things are, watching people adjust their sound while streaming music and people that buy beats pills and think they are now hip and has great quality sound... jk jtodd...

But seriously, streaming Bluetooth to adjust sound and also using the same settings they found online from someone else's system to set theirs... Doesn't work that way...
Heh... it's OK. I just bought a Beats Pill because it was easy and it worked. Definitely didn't do it to be cool (that ship has long sailed) or because it had amazing sound (knew I didn't know the difference or need anything great for this application).
Closed Thread