BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

11-30-2016, 04:56 PM   #1
OEMJumper
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Space Grey F15 M Sport

Thoughts/comments on RW Carbon splitter/diffuser

Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone can comment on the RW Carbon f15 front Splitter and rear diffuser for the M sport.
I was planning on ordering those parts from Getbmwparts but i wanted to see what everyones experience has been with RW products?? the cost of the splitter and diffuser Together is the cost of ONLY the oem splitter...
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2016, 06:53 PM   #2
beammeupscottie
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 Comp BGM / Sahkir

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by f15Msport View Post
Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone can comment on the RW Carbon f15 front Splitter and rear diffuser for the M sport.
I was planning on ordering those parts from Getbmwparts but i wanted to see what everyones experience has been with RW products?? the cost of the splitter and diffuser Together is the cost of ONLY the oem splitter...
I got mine from RW CARBON they use the same distributor apparently - it's up to the retailer to inspect the product they sell to the public...good stuff though...
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-30-2016, 07:01 PM   #3
beammeupscottie
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
This is another pic - my F15 is the one in their (RW CARBON) ad...I'd say go for it - be sure to have top notch installers....again great company to work with - good luck - just ordered 22" wheels from Vossen through Need for speed Motorsports in Glendale! The black double spoke grills are from RG Sport - they are also perfect...CARBON fiber Mirror replacement caps from RW CARBON perfect fitment...
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
Kzang3222.00
PnP202.00
Jenya B144.00
      11-30-2016, 08:37 PM   #4
OEMJumper
Private First Class
Rep

hey! thanks so much for the photos and comments! truck looks great and so does the splitter. Ive seen the car in the ads !

Do you by any chance also have the rear diffuser?? I would be getting that as well. also considering the mirror caps, but that's not a must at this point. I Already got Oem full X5M carbon fiber interior trim set, and H&R sport springs and spacers ordered. ill prob stick with the regular single slot grill in the front.

but yea, any pics of the rear diffuser if you have it would be awesome! close up too! thanks buddy! cheers
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2016, 09:30 PM   #5
beammeupscottie
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
hey! thanks so much for the photos and comments! truck looks great and so does the splitter. Ive seen the car in the ads !

Do you by any chance also have the rear diffuser?? I would be getting that as well. also considering the mirror caps, but that's not a must at this point. I Already got Oem full X5M carbon fiber interior trim set, and H&R sport springs and spacers ordered. ill prob stick with the regular single slot grill in the front.

but yea, any pics of the rear diffuser if you have it would be awesome! close up too! thanks buddy! cheers
These are from their webpage - I can take more fresh photos tomorrow; I have the F15 5.0i with the MSport package; the X5M has a different diffuser setup due to the different bumper and exhaust (but you already know that ha!)
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      12-01-2016, 10:10 PM   #6
OEMJumper
Private First Class
Rep

awesome ! thanks for all the pics and info. i will likely go with this setup !!
Appreciate 1