BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

03-11-2014, 07:15 PM   #1
xhlar8cf
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2020 X7 2021 X5

Ordering my F15 & Locking in a deal Question

Hi Everyone, I'm sorry if this was discussed in another thread, but I've had trouble finding my answer.

I'm about to begin the process of ordering a F15 and had a question about negotiating a deal.

If I negotiate a deal and get a certain amount off MSRP, lock in the lowest MF etc.. Is this the deal I receive upon delivery or can the dealer change it on me? Also if upon delivery the MF is better and residual is also better can I take advantage of the better offering from BMW vs. my original deal?

Looking for clarification on this process. Any help would be great. I've been drooling over everyones photos of their F15s BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait!

Thanks to everyone for your help.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2014, 05:58 PM   #2
GoSooners
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 X5d

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhlar8cf View Post
Hi Everyone, I'm sorry if this was discussed in another thread, but I've had trouble finding my answer.

I'm about to begin the process of ordering a F15 and had a question about negotiating a deal.

If I negotiate a deal and get a certain amount off MSRP, lock in the lowest MF etc.. Is this the deal I receive upon delivery or can the dealer change it on me? Also if upon delivery the MF is better and residual is also better can I take advantage of the better offering from BMW vs. my original deal?

Looking for clarification on this process. Any help would be great. I've been drooling over everyones photos of their F15s BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait!

If you lock in a deal, and the deal gets worse upon delivery, you're locked in to your original deal. If the deal gets better, you can change to that deal at the time of delivery/contract.

Of course that's all word of mouth from my Client Advisor...
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2014, 05:42 AM   #3
xhlar8cf
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2020 X7 2021 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSooners
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhlar8cf View Post

If you lock in a deal, and the deal gets worse upon delivery, you're locked in to your original deal. If the deal gets better, you can change to that deal at the time of delivery/contract.

Of course that's all word of mouth from my Client Advisor...
Thanks for the info. I wasn't sure since this is my first lease with a F15. The deals still suck. Dealers aren't willing to budge. Oh well.
Appreciate 0