01-09-2017, 05:24 PM   #1
ApexSpeed
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 530xiT SportWagon

rFactor2 SIM Racing

Hi all,

I've been away from SIM racing for more than a couple of years, as I was running rFactor on a Macbook Pro with BootCamp to run Windows XP to race in a couple of casual leagues during the winter months.

This past fall, my brother sent me a link for a new mod for rFactor2 that features the USF2000 formula car feeder series, which is fairly close to my heart. For the last 17 years, I have managed ApexSpeed.com, a site just like this dedicated to purpose-built formula car racing in North America, and now around the globe.

Anyway, I still don't have the PC technology to race, but my brother is running our annual ApexSpeed SIM League with these cars, and he asked me to design a skin for him. It wound up taking a lot longer than I figured, but it was a whole lot of fun.

Anyway, I'm proud of the results and I figured I'd post it here and share it with the BMW peeps. It looks very similar to a Formula Continental that we raced in real life about 10 years ago...

Appreciate 2