BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

02-24-2022, 03:52 PM   #1
stormhammer
Rep
Drives: Java Green M4

WTB - X5 xDrive35d w/DHP

Hey everyone - recently sold my E61 wagon and looking to acquire a X5 xDrive35D with DHP or MSport package.

Bonus if it has LEDs and Harmon Kardon audio, but not a deal breaker.

Located in Atlanta - willing to fly out for the right deal though.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2022, 04:48 PM   #2
jiggz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3|F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormhammer View Post
Hey everyone - recently sold my E61 wagon and looking to acquire a X5 xDrive35D with DHP or MSport package.

Bonus if it has LEDs and Harmon Kardon audio, but not a deal breaker.

Located in Atlanta - willing to fly out for the right deal though.
This one is still posted, not sure if it's still available. I think it was waiting on recall parts or something so the dealer was storing it/not selling it.

Priced high but very well optioned with M Sport, DHP, LED lighting package, DA+ package, active ventilated seat package, B&O sound, ceramic controls, rear comfort seats, rear heated seats, parking assistant, Apple CarPlay etc.

https://www.bmwusa.com/certified-pre...KS4C51J0Z89976
Appreciate 1
      03-01-2022, 05:38 PM   #3
HowardThings
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 xDrive35d Msport

It's a thought but I may be selling my 2014 35d and upgrading to a x5m. It is a mineral metallic white with all packages (msport, led headlight, DHP, dynamic steering, surround view, bang and olufsen, rear entertainment, etc). only thing that I wish it had was the night vision. Just did the MPBK on it as well. 76k miles. not sure what to ask for it just yet. Shoot me a PM with you number and we can talk.
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2022, 10:19 PM   #4
MikeIcarguy
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 35d

Hunting for a Unicorn

Stormhammer you are in for a sweet ride! I hope you find what you're looking for. I had to fly to CA to get mine, but it was a nice drive back home. I was looking for lots of options and specific color combo (white/Canberra beige leather). I did get some great options, but I really wanted Adaptive Cruise and night vision. I heard that adaptive cruise wasn't available on the diesels but can't confirm that rumor. I had a hard time finding one as optioned as mine, but it sounds like HowardThings almost found a unicorn.

Best wishes on your search!

I'm a newbie, so just figuring out how to use the forum.

Mike
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2022, 12:22 PM   #5
CoolBMWDad
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '09 328, Soon F15 35d

They are out there! Not 100% confirmed yet as I am waiting on the dealership finance department and a final inspection to close the deal. But found F15 35d with Msport (including adaptive suspension) and DHP package. Also has the adaptive cruise control option.

What I had to sacrifice was:
-No ventilated seats, rear shades, B&O package, or Nappa leather/extended dash

Not sure you will ever find the perfect car with EVERYTHING you want... I have been hunting for months.
Appreciate 0