BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

06-15-2018, 10:19 AM   #1
F85_RN
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW X5M

Got clear bra and cquartz

Just want to share with you guys what I got done so far... I've known Brian for quite sometime and these guys are amazing... They took care of my multiple cars and I've been very pleased.... they relocated and expanded service with new location in fife, wa. So These are the stuff done from their shop. I had some rock chips on rear wheel flares so they were removed and repainted. Front bumper was removed to patch license plate holes and repainted. Front windows are tinted. They polished entire car, wheels, and calipers. Applied Cquartz-professional, and clear wrap entire front end of the car. If you live in Washington, I highly recommend getting Cquartz, this is the ceramic coating, delivers extra gloss and the protection. I can start the group discounts if anyone is interested or even get you special discounts for being a member here. I'm sorry I didn't take much pics but the guy in the pic is Brian and he is the owner of the shop. The place is called Polished image detailing in fife wa.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0