BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW X5 and X6 Forum (F15/F16) > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

View Poll Results: Lets vote
Yes. I am in 1 25.00%
No. i dont have time for this 1 25.00%
Either. I Dont care 2 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

10-29-2007, 12:46 AM   #1
LACA335i
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i coupe Black AUTO

Garage List
2007 335I SEDAN  [0.00]
Lets have a showdown event for all the tuners for bragging right

1/4 miles showdown only if people willing to support this.. Oh yeah if any of yall ventor read this.. we need you to be there.. u can show us wat you guys have... i want to invite procede vs juice box 2 vs Turner tunner vs xede to show us your technology.. lets have a show down (super bowl) between chip vendor. lets have 1/4 miles run. whoever have the less timing without boost with nos will be best of the best.. Rule are: Exhaust cat back (aftermarket), Intercooler(aftermarket) Intake (aftermarket), Piggy back chip. Down pip, slick tires (optional), lsd. YOU CAN HAVE NO NOS. NO internal Combustion Modify. Whoever will win the showdown, they will get braggy right plus there are $$$ involve.. YOu know talking is cheap but action can speak louder than talk right?? This will be similiar to Bimmerfest but this time more action than just looking at each other car. . ALL Piggy back chip maker will show off their stuffs. If you DO backout, i guess we should NOT buy your product right? I will ask CEA_3 to find out when we can rent california speedyway. ALL i can tell u this, This time everyone need to dish out $$$ to attend. Whoever want to race to have their bragger right, you will welcome to do so. HOwever, We will wait until Vendor showdown first . When i said vendor, i mean Vishnu, Terry Turner, XEDE (AA), RDSPorts, Turner Tuner. Other vendor not involve tuning, you guys are welcome too..

For other BMW car owner, you guys are welcome.. Including M class, 3 series, 5 series, 6 series, 7 series. You can run or be our guest.. This will be a history of making for BMW Owner.. it will be our 1st and i hope this will continue to do this for many year to come. I hope this will bigger than any event.. lets pick a track that hold alot of car. im thinking of california speedway.