BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW X5 and X6 Forum (F15/F16) > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Closed Thread

01-06-2017, 11:25 AM   #44793
trvplvrdBOI
Many men...wish death.
No_Country
Rep
Drives: at 14mpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
I wasn't there...sadly...but I'm guessing it had something to do with Hillary being the better choice?
Lol see above post. I actually identify more with the right than anything. But I'm not a pretentious idiot that can't see the forest for the trees, you know? Anyway, I digress. Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish View Post
Really?

I would expect something along the lines of crossfit on a Sunday being a mortal sin or something.
I actually have grown to prefer bodybuilding to the power movements that crossfit entails. Although I do some occasional speed presses and pulls. They're great for building core stability and will strengthen most of your general/compound lifts. Anyway, that's just me being me.
Appreciate 1
Aatish3458.00
      01-06-2017, 11:26 AM   #44794
Aatish
Lofty
Rep
Drives: i4 M50, 991.2 C2, RRS Diesel

I ran, I ran,
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2017, 11:27 AM   #44795
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

I can't stand people who talk about crossfit like it's the greatest thing in the world. If you crossfit or gym..., do it for yourself. Preaching is for the pastor, not the choir.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2017, 11:30 AM   #44796
trvplvrdBOI
Many men...wish death.
No_Country
Rep

Haha, I don't really get the beef between the two preferences. Either way, you're improving your anatomy and wanting to be a better version of yourself, in my opinion.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2017, 11:35 AM   #44797
Aatish
Lofty
Rep

I really don't get this gym stigma.

I don't go so people can see how good my ass looks in Lululemonyoga pants. That's what Starbucks is for.
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 1
Biorin2784.50
      01-06-2017, 11:35 AM   #44798
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by trvplvrdBOI View Post
Nice to meet you, Philippe! How ironic, that is my name, too! Although it is spelled a bit different: Fylipi (the final "I" is silent, it is part of my Scottish heritage).

Who are the cute ones? Are there women on here?

That's all I'm going to say.
Ohhh...WOW ! 2 x Philippe sounds really strong my friend !
Need to say I'm feeling better now , and I'm sure you have big balls too my friend because *WE ARE* Philippe !

The cute ones ? Of course Scottish Philippe..
(no joke)

#1 - Is a blonde angel on earth (not fake blonde) from Finland !
Her potatoes in Finland taste like shit ,she has the same potatoe shit like here in Belgium.
Need to say she has balls as well ..

#2 - Is a real fake blonde .She loves horses because she rides on it with Louboutin high heels and in mini-skirt !
Need to say she loves a nice love bank account as well..

#3 - Is a little girl with sexy boobs and she tried to hide herself and her boobs with a mustache !
Need to say the little girl drives with a brand new F80 , and I told her how to play with a stick...
Finally she's a little cute sexy girl ..

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2017, 11:35 AM   #44799
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Lol, it was basically trying to provide an objective viewpoint with regard to the presence of a man in the household of underprivileged communities. Or at least I think it was. I went off on quite a few occasions, took the bait like a dumbass since I know people love the report button.

Many folks over there lack serious backbone (surprise, surprise). No matter, my real life is actually much better than the Internet. Same probably can't be said for everyone, though.
Hmm...surprising. If you were arguing that the presence of a man in the house is a good thing (regardless really of the community's wealth / standing), I find it hard to understand what would be disagreeable about that. Fathers and Mothers bring very different skills and traits to the table and both are needed in the development of children.

I often wonder if I could live in the political subforum as I do in OT without getting banned. However, I like my user name, so I'll probably pass. Though I don't bait easily, so it might be entertaining to see if I could twist it so they get banned....
Appreciate 1
Biorin2784.50
      01-06-2017, 11:35 AM   #44800
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

It's not so much of a beef as much as it is just..., go work out and do well for yourself, you don't need to take a selfie every time you step off the bench or flip a monster truck tire.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2017, 11:35 AM   #44801
Aatish
Lofty
Rep

No, I don't own yoga pants.
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2017, 11:38 AM   #44802
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Quote:
Hmm...surprising. If you were arguing that the presence of a man in the house is a good thing (regardless really of the community's wealth / standing), I find it hard to understand what would be disagreeable about that. Fathers and Mothers bring very different skills and traits to the table and both are needed in the development of children.

I often wonder if I could live in the political subforum as I do in OT without getting banned. However, I like my user name, so I'll probably pass. Though I don't bait easily, so it might be entertaining to see if I could twist it so they get banned....
Don't take the bait and get banned if you like your username. Although, if you got banned you could just add another "r".
Appreciate 2
Joekerr7929.00
      01-06-2017, 11:38 AM   #44803
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Need to say I'm feeling better now , and I'm sure you have big balls too my friend because *WE ARE* Philippe !

(no joke)

Her potatoes in Finland taste like shit ,she has the same potatoe shit like here in Belgium.

#2 - Is a real fake blonde .She loves horses because she rides on it with Louboutin high heels and in mini-skirt !

#3 - Is a little girl with sexy boobs and she tried to hide herself and her boobs with a mustache !
Need to say the little girl drives with a brand new F80 , and I told her how to play with a stick...
You just don't get it do you...
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      01-06-2017, 11:39 AM   #44804
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Quote:
All pants are yoga pants if you're brave enough.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2017, 11:41 AM   #44805
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Quote:

(no joke)

Alright, the jig is up. I know you are trolling, there is no way that you typed all of that with any bit of sincerity or validation. It's just not possible.
Appreciate 1
      01-06-2017, 11:41 AM   #44806
trvplvrdBOI
Many men...wish death.
No_Country
Rep

Quote:

(no joke)

Sounds like an....interesting bunch.

BRB, going to return to the Porsche forums.

Quote:

What I was saying was that it was stupid to generalize a demographic shortcoming by basing the success and integrity of the household on one person (in this case, the father), which in turn undermines the strength that other potential members can bring; also, the positive influences that come about from such sources. PoorLurker was there, he knows. Same with MKSixer.

Yeah, I like all the ones I've come up with. Like I said, to me it's just the Internet so if I speak my mind and the gods don't like it, then strike me with lightning.
Appreciate 1
      01-06-2017, 11:55 AM   #44807
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
Alright, the jig is up. I know you are trolling, there is no way that you typed all of that with any bit of sincerity or validation. It's just not possible.
Oh no, that was totally sincere and from the bottom of his heart. This is why I agreed with his post that there are suckers and idiots on here. One member springs to mind that fits both of those descriptions.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2017, 11:56 AM   #44808
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
No need to be so hard on yourself. I don't think you're an asshole. We are an open and accepting community.
Don't be sad Canada you are my friend as well . I really love you ! I forgot to type *Belgium* that's where the biggest assholes , asssuckers ,assfuckers and assbombs come from !
But I'm sure you know I'm a good guy..

It makes me really happy you Amercan guys finally accept a Belgian who looks like Ambiorix !

Note: For the moment I'm not hard , that's for tomorrow when she comes to me ..
It's better for me as well ,I need some recuperation because the whole week I worked my ass off while I drove 3 days on ice with my Mini .
They sad we have enough road salt for the whole winter . But the only salt I saw was on my Belgian potatoes who taste like shit!

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2017, 12:00 PM   #44809
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:

Yeah, I like all the ones I've come up with. Like I said, to me it's just the Internet so if I speak my mind and the gods don't like it, then strike me with *the ban hammer*.
FTFY.

I appreciate people that speak their mind, as long as they have sound logic for their position. Regardless of whether I agree with it because I may be wrong, and I'll at least listen to their position and see if there is something to be learned.

What I don't like is people stating an opinion simply because someone famous said it so it must be right...sheep.

Keep on keeping on. World needs people like the first kind...otherwise the future is going to look pretty bleak.
Appreciate 2
Axius4202.00
      01-06-2017, 12:01 PM   #44810
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Quote:
Oh no, that was totally sincere and from the bottom of his heart. This is why I agreed with his post that there are suckers and idiots on here. One member springs to mind that fits both of those descriptions.
I literally just can not accept that anything created from the bouncing of keys on that keyboard are an actual representation of a persons mind..., and so fucking consistently creepy.

It's just not possible. He's a bot.
Appreciate 2
Joekerr7929.00
      01-06-2017, 12:12 PM   #44811
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
You just don't get it do you...
Actually I was tested bulletproof .
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-06-2017, 12:16 PM   #44812
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Actually I was tested bulletproof .
There might be a few americans on the board who wouldn't mind testing you again. If you are confident that is.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2017, 12:16 PM   #44813
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Bhai..I'm really glad to hear this .

Appreciate 1
      01-06-2017, 12:17 PM   #44814
silvergray545
Skittles, OT OG
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: Lots of M cars

Garage List
2016 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2000 BMW M Roadster  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 VW GLI  [0.00]
Quote:
What I was saying was that it was stupid to generalize a demographic shortcoming by basing the success and integrity of the household on one person (in this case, the father), which in turn undermines the strength that other potential members can bring; also, the positive influences that come about from such sources. PoorLurker was there, he knows. Same with MKSixer.

Yeah, I like all the ones I've come up with. Like I said, to me it's just the Internet so if I speak my mind and the gods don't like it, then strike me with lightning.
Your opinion is wrong. Because internet.
Appreciate 2
Closed Thread