BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

06-08-2017, 10:35 PM   #1
Neil007
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i x-drive

Was getting a crash over and over. But when I logged in to be able to send the attached error it was no longer crashing. Maybe logging in solves the problem? When the error is erroring it is impossible to really use this Forum. I am on an iPhone 7 with the latest system of 10.3.2. Anyway if you are not getting many new iPhone signups, this might be why.

Just tried logging out and then checked back in a logged out mode and all was OK. Then logged in to edit and, again, ok. So this was NOT repeatable. I was going to delete this but decided to leave it as maybe your programmers will see some tiny way to improve. Thanks!
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
apptest2996.00
      06-08-2017, 11:37 PM   #2
apptest
Private2
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 F32 Coupe!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil007 View Post
Was getting a crash over and over. But when I logged in to be able to send the attached error it was no longer crashing. Maybe logging in solves the problem? When the error is erroring it is impossible to really use this Forum. I am on an iPhone 7 with the latest system of 10.3.2. Anyway if you are not getting many new iPhone signups, this might be why.

Just tried logging out and then checked back in a logged out mode and all was OK. Then logged in to edit and, again, ok. So this was NOT repeatable. I was going to delete this but decided to leave it as maybe your programmers will see some tiny way to improve. Thanks!
Thank you for this. This is very helpful. We will look at this and figure out what's going on. So this crash that was happening was while browsing the news section or while opening up a news item ?

Was it the first time you were using the app?