Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacegreyCoupeLife
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisny View Post
Lol you must have some poor circulation.
Or he's just normal and has a luxury car that provides him with top of the line comfort options when he is uncomfortable ei when the steering wheel is cold...
Sure, revive a post from a year ago with sarcasm, ignoring the "lol" in my post. Nothing luxury oriented is "mandatory," and I was kidding, in reference to the 7 months a year comment from a guy living in the Midwest, not Antarctica... Was in jest, thus the "lol."

If you actually read my post that led to his reply, you'd see I was saying while none of these options are "need" based, they're useful and worth it to some, if not most, of us buying luxury vehicles.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2016, 12:40 PM   #24
andrewx
Private
Rep
Drives: 2016 X5M

I guess thats something you kinda get "used to" it, if you slam the door just like any other cars, that wouldn't hurt either, but since you have the feature in your car then you are adopting how to use it daily, you will love it.
So many luxury cars have that feature today, so there is definitely reasons of making it.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2016, 06:02 PM   #25
Almaretto
Major General
Rep
Drives: Test Vehicles

I never slam doors whether they are soft close or not.
All I need is a little push and they close without fail.
Additionally, soft close doors are really nice when the car is parked in a tight spot; very little effort is needed to bring the door in and engage the soft close mechanism.
Appreciate 0