BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

03-14-2018, 01:34 PM   #1
pachieh
Captain
Rep
Drives: '17 X5M

I need to pull the trigger on on some new tires this weekend and plan to go OEM 21" size, up from the 20s.

I don't need a one piece forged set, so am interested in who you all think makes the best of the hybrid forged wheels right now. Vossen, Sigsnture, etc. I don't feel like paying $1k a wheel either. The Vossen VFS-1 caught my eye in matte gunmetal (not sure how that would look on a DG with gloss black iND package)

Set would have PSS on them since my Pirellis lasted less than 10k miles and there's zero choice at 20" size.
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2018, 01:35 PM   #2
UKZimmer
Rep
Drives: 840i coupe,AMG GTs,X6m

I've ordered Vossen HF-2 Flow forged (custom full gloss black )but in 22' from Need4Speed. Without giving away exact prices it's more like $700 a wheel RRP, but you can for sure get a deal to reduce that. Not sure of the weight comparison to the OEM 21's I have now until they arrive but I'm happy with the choice.

I can get Continental sport contact 6 in the correct tyre size which are about 2/3 price of Pirelli
Appreciate 0