BMW X5 and X6 Forum 2014-Current
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-09-2017, 10:53 PM   #1409
ramsal
Second Lieutenant
Canada
32
Rep
235
Posts

Drives: 2017 X5 M Sport 35d xdrive
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Vancouver

iTrader: (0)

I'm currently in negotiations on a 2017 X5 35d and i'm being told that demand is high and therefore no incentives. I'm curious about any recent deals/incentives in Vancouver to use for comparables.

I was also quoted freight & pdi $550 more than on the bmw.ca configurator. Has anyone seen that before?
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2017, 06:07 AM   #1410
rkinra
Enlisted Member
rkinra's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
34
Posts

Drives: 2014 BMW 535i
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Washington, DC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramsal View Post
I'm currently in negotiations on a 2017 X5 35d and i'm being told that demand is high and therefore no incentives. I'm curious about any recent deals/incentives in Vancouver to use for comparables.

I was also quoted freight & pdi $550 more than on the bmw.ca configurator. Has anyone seen that before?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramsal View Post
I'm currently in negotiations on a 2017 X5 35d and i'm being told that demand is high and therefore no incentives. I'm curious about any recent deals/incentives in Vancouver to use for comparables.

I was also quoted freight & pdi $550 more than on the bmw.ca configurator. Has anyone seen that before?
Not sure about the Canadian market, but there is a $2k incentive on the X5s in the US market (was $3k last month).

Also, I got my X5 d on 2/1/17 when it was literally one of the first diesels for the NA market and I paid under invoice. So, my advise is to shop around.
__________________
On Order: 2017 X5 3.5d Space Grey | Black Dakota | Fineline Oak | /// M-Sport w/ Adaptive M Suspension + 20" 469M | ZCW | ZDA | ZDB + ACC Stop & Go | ZPP | Multi Contours + Comfort Rear Seats | Rear Window Shades | Parking Assistant | HK Stereo | Apple CarPlay | BMW CCA # 309838

Appreciate 0
      07-18-2017, 03:31 AM   #1411
blackboxmycar
Private First Class
blackboxmycar's Avatar
Canada
13
Rep
199
Posts

Drives: E92 M3 ZCP & F15 X5 35D
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Vancouver, BC

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramsal View Post
I'm currently in negotiations on a 2017 X5 35d and i'm being told that demand is high and therefore no incentives. I'm curious about any recent deals/incentives in Vancouver to use for comparables.

I was also quoted freight & pdi $550 more than on the bmw.ca configurator. Has anyone seen that before?
Hey, I am from Vancouver too and actually ordered 2017 X5 35d two months ago, I will be picking it up sometime next week. I can connect you with my dealer if you are still looking for a deal. I got 8.11% off, was lucky enough to get a deal as a returning BMW customer (3rd BMW), combined with BMW Canada promo together. I got charged $2695 for freight & PDI. PM me if you are interested.
__________________
Dakar Yellow E92 M3 ZCP
Alpine White F10 528i xDrive M-Sport (Gone)
Black Sapphire F15 X5 35D M-Sport
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2017, 03:30 PM   #1412
Haris
Lieutenant
Haris's Avatar
United_States
90
Rep
451
Posts

Drives: F15 X5 xDrive35i
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Are dealers taking orders for 2018 build now? Also wondering if 2018 MY is going to impact that 10-12% discounts.
__________________
2015 BMW X5 xDrive35i - M Sport, 20" 469M, Adaptive M, Active Steering... (Photos)
Retired: 2012 BMW X5 xDrive50i | 2010 Audi S4 | 2007 335i Coupe
My App: Leasematic - Lease/Loan Calculator | iOS App Store | Android Google Play
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2017, 10:09 PM   #1413
17X5d
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: 2017 X5 xDrive35d
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

Took delivery on 7/26

Paid $67,190. Loving it so far...
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2017, 11:55 AM   #1414
cvillanFL
Private
United_States
29
Rep
55
Posts

Drives: 2017 BMW X5 40e
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17X5d View Post
Paid $67,190. Loving it so far...
Is that the OTD price (tax, tax, etc), or price just for the car? Nice build!
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2017, 12:52 PM   #1415
17X5d
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: 2017 X5 xDrive35d
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvillanFL View Post
Is that the OTD price (tax, tax, etc), or price just for the car? Nice build!
Thank you! It has couple of extras which I'm indifferent about -- soft close, apple carplay.

That was the negotiated price of the X5. OTD price was $69,117 after adding tax, tags, prep, UC+ (3/36), Tire/Wheel (5/60) and subtracting finance incentive and trade-in.
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2017, 04:07 AM   #1416
Infosec
First Lieutenant
United_States
25
Rep
358
Posts

Drives: X5
Join Date: May 2013
Location: US of A

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haris View Post
Are dealers taking orders for 2018 build now? Also wondering if 2018 MY is going to impact that 10-12% discounts.
Haris-
it's time of year now. We took the car from WW in the same month.

looking to order new one as well.
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2017, 07:41 PM   #1417
VinceInVA
Registered
2
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: 2017 X5 35i
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Northern VA, US

iTrader: (0)

In and out in 3 hours with my first BMW



I sent a request to BMW of Sterling, VA for their best price on this car. I had already been out and driven it with a friend. After a quick phone call from Vance Doughty, he sent this response in email. I am a USAA member which added $2k to discount. They gave me $30k for my 2014 JKU Rubicon X and I purschased extended service warranty and Wheels and Tires coverage. My out the door price financed with BMW for 72 months @ 1% was $47,551.98. I was in and out in 3 hours. The longest part was waiting for finance. Added roof racks for my paddle boards and changed out the kidney grills for M Performance Black. Next getting front windows tinted and maybe Modesta BC-04.
2017 X5 xDrive 35i

**MSRP $78,370.00
Discount -$9,959.00
Selling Price $68,411.00
Documentation Fee $599.00
Taxes (Va) $2,863.92
Non Tax Fees $194.47
**Total $72,068.39
Attached Images
   

Last edited by VinceInVA; 08-31-2017 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Add pic
Appreciate 1
      08-31-2017, 08:36 PM   #1418
Kr0m3assass1n
kr0m3assass1n
Kr0m3assass1n's Avatar
United_States
167
Rep
385
Posts

Drives: '15 xDrive35i, '15 535i MSp
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Virginia

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 BMW 5 series  [0.00]
2015 BMW X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceInVA View Post


I sent a request to BMW of Sterling, VA for their best price on this car. I had already been out and driven it with a friend. After a quick phone call from Vance Doughty, he sent this response in email. I am a USAA member which added $2k to discount. They gave me $30k for my 2014 JKU Rubicon X and I purschased extended service warranty and Wheels and Tires coverage. My out the door price financed with BMW for 72 months @ 1% was $47,551.98. I was in and out in 3 hours. The longest part was waiting for finance. Added roof racks for my paddle boards and changed out the kidney grills for M Performance Black. Next getting front windows tinted and maybe Modesta BC-04.
2017 X5 xDrive 35i

**MSRP $78,370.00
Discount -$9,959.00
Selling Price $68,411.00
Documentation Fee $599.00
Taxes (Va) $2,863.92
Non Tax Fees $194.47
**Total $72,068.39
Congrats! Looks sharp.

I was just at BMW of Sterling today for their service clinic. They had one just like this parked out front. Did you literally pick it up today?
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2017, 09:31 PM   #1419
VinceInVA
Registered
2
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: 2017 X5 35i
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Northern VA, US

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kr0m3assass1n View Post
Congrats! Looks sharp.

I was just at BMW of Sterling today for their service clinic. They had one just like this parked out front. Did you literally pick it up today?
No, I picked it up last Saturday. They had one that looked the same but was $2800 less.
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2017, 11:06 AM   #1420
doormouse
New Member
13
Rep
12
Posts

Drives: Car
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: CA

iTrader: (0)

Picked up yesterday for $69,488 adj cap cost (deal includes MPPK install, corp fleet rebate, and BMWNA lease incentive).

Shout out to Greg Poland for getting me the vehicle from an out-of-state dealer (it was basically spec'd how I would have ordered; only compromise was missing out the rear sunshades and sidestep instead of the Seating Package with ventilated seats).

All negotiations over phone and email; 15 minute sign and drive-off. Contact Greg if you want a highly knowledgeable guy who can close deals quick.

Love the ride; very pleased with the fineline trim, ceramic, and leather dashboard interior look.
Attached Images
    
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2017, 08:57 PM   #1421
RedlumF
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: 2008 X5
Join Date: May 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raliu3 View Post
2017 X5 xDrive35i

Space Gray Metallic
M Light alloy Double Spoke wheels style 469M
Black Dakota Leather
Oak Wood Trim

Driving Assistance Package
Driving Assistance Plus Package
M Sport Package
Premium Package
Rear manual side window shades
Harman Kardon surround sound system


TOTAL MSRP as Built $72,020 (with destination)

The dealer is offering me $7,200 off MSRP if I order the vehicle. Is this a good deal or could I do better?
Hi raliu3,

Just to confirm, the dealer offered you $7200 off MSRP if you ordered a 2018?

Would you mind sharing the dealer name? I'm in the SF Bay Area. TIA.
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2017, 03:47 AM   #1422
Infosec
First Lieutenant
United_States
25
Rep
358
Posts

Drives: X5
Join Date: May 2013
Location: US of A

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doormouse View Post
Picked up yesterday for $69,488 adj cap cost (deal includes MPPK install, corp fleet rebate, and BMWNA lease incentive).

Shout out to Greg Poland for getting me the vehicle from an out-of-state dealer (it was basically spec'd how I would have ordered; only compromise was missing out the rear sunshades and sidestep instead of the Seating Package with ventilated seats).

All negotiations over phone and email; 15 minute sign and drive-off. Contact Greg if you want a highly knowledgeable guy who can close deals quick.

Love the ride; very pleased with the fineline trim, ceramic, and leather dashboard interior look.

$2082 discount before incentives/lease credit.

This is too low for 2017. Should be close to 10-12% before all incentives.
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2017, 12:48 PM   #1423
doormouse
New Member
13
Rep
12
Posts

Drives: Car
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: CA

iTrader: (0)

You're calcs are off. It was an invoice deal, not "just 2k discount".

Sure, I could have held out for more, but I'm not gonna lose sleep over 1-2k more on a lease. I was OK to close at invoice.
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2017, 03:52 PM   #1424
Infosec
First Lieutenant
United_States
25
Rep
358
Posts

Drives: X5
Join Date: May 2013
Location: US of A

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doormouse View Post
You're calcs are off. It was an invoice deal, not "just 2k discount".

Sure, I could have held out for more, but I'm not gonna lose sleep over 1-2k more on a lease. I was OK to close at invoice.
How? Care to show your calculations?


Isn't lease credit $6000 on MY17 and $500 corp incentive?

Last edited by Infosec; 09-03-2017 at 03:59 PM.
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2017, 04:09 PM   #1425
Infosec
First Lieutenant
United_States
25
Rep
358
Posts

Drives: X5
Join Date: May 2013
Location: US of A

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhiku View Post
How? Care to show your calculations?


Isn't lease credit $6000 on MY17 and $500 corp incentive?
Just checked $6k on 40e. It's 3k on gas.

https://www.bmwusa.com/special-offer...rformance.html

It's ok deal on MY17. I talked to few dealers in Atlanta-united BMW. They were ready to give 12% for instock model before lease credit which is $3k.

I'm going with 40e and pass the deal.
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2017, 10:46 AM   #1426
Geddy
New Member
4
Rep
20
Posts

Drives: 2018 X5 xDrive35i
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Long Island, NY

iTrader: (0)

On an order for a 2018 xDrive 35i I was only able to get 5% off, plus the $1,500 corporate discount works out to another 2%, so 7% off in total.

To complete the deal the dealer agreed to 2k over value on my trade-in so I'll consider that another 3% off. I shopped at several other dealers and they were all in line with wholesale which was 2k lower. Dealer said they couldn't discount a 2018 order further but would be able to make it up through trade-in, which they did. So all in about 10% off. Maybe I could have done better but it seemed fair and I prefer to buy and service at my local dealer if possible.
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2017, 12:46 AM   #1427
Infosec
First Lieutenant
United_States
25
Rep
358
Posts

Drives: X5
Join Date: May 2013
Location: US of A

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geddy View Post
On an order for a 2018 xDrive 35i I was only able to get 5% off, plus the $1,500 corporate discount works out to another 2%, so 7% off in total.

To complete the deal the dealer agreed to 2k over value on my trade-in so I'll consider that another 3% off. I shopped at several other dealers and they were all in line with wholesale which was 2k lower. Dealer said they couldn't discount a 2018 order further but would be able to make it up through trade-in, which they did. So all in about 10% off. Maybe I could have done better but it seemed fair and I prefer to buy and service at my local dealer if possible.
Isn't corp now $500? it was changed in July?
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2017, 06:21 AM   #1428
Geddy
New Member
4
Rep
20
Posts

Drives: 2018 X5 xDrive35i
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Long Island, NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhiku View Post
Isn't corp now $500? it was changed in July?
Still $1,500 on X5. It was $2,500 earlier in the year but was reduced to $1,500 a few months ago.
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2017, 09:14 AM   #1429
Infosec
First Lieutenant
United_States
25
Rep
358
Posts

Drives: X5
Join Date: May 2013
Location: US of A

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geddy View Post
Still $1,500 on X5. It was $2,500 earlier in the year but was reduced to $1,500 a few months ago.
I did reach out to BMW group fleet and they redirected me to this website.

http://www.bmwgroupfleet.com/

its showing $1000 corp fleet discount on X5 and $1500 on purchase.

Did you purchase?
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2017, 09:38 AM   #1430
Geddy
New Member
4
Rep
20
Posts

Drives: 2018 X5 xDrive35i
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Long Island, NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhiku View Post
I did reach out to BMW group fleet and they redirected me to this website.

http://www.bmwgroupfleet.com/

its showing $1000 corp fleet discount on X5 and $1500 on purchase.

Did you purchase?
Ok yes we are purchasing.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:20 PM.




xbimmers
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST