01-18-2016, 06:31 PM   #23
onfireX5
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F90M5,F85X5M

200 more hp on all gasoline engines.
Remote start
Rear hatch down on the remote and door.
Non run flat tires when the spare is ordered.
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2016, 06:20 AM   #24
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by str8line View Post

For me on my 2016 X6:

-Seat bottoms on the multi-contour seat flatter like my 2014 MY X6M. To me the seat bottoms feel like my wife's previous car, a 2013 Mercedes GL550 in that the seat presses on the sides of my butt too much(not the bolster's, just the seat bottoms concavity). 6'0" and 185lbs in case you're wondering.

-Slightly bigger side-view mirrors like my 2014 X6M.

That's all I can think of for now, and as I said I am extremely happy with my BMW's, but I'm interested to see what you think could be done better or different.
I'm with you on the seats and the mirrors. The new seats are a big disappointment coming from the multi contour seats in the E71. Those seats were incredible. The new ones are narrower and shorter everywhere and not nearly as comfortable.

I guess BMW feels that we don't need to see out the mirrors now that they have blind spot warnings.

Get rid of the default to comfort on the driving mode. We should be able to press the driving mode once, set it and forget it.
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2016, 02:01 PM   #25
Jimmie48
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 X5 Xdrive35D

Get rid of the creaks and rattles nothing pains me more.
How bout a next channel or preset button on the steering wheel. I hate having to scroll through them and when using HD channels it only shows the letters not the numbers.
Steering tighted up. At speeds on the freeway constantly making adjustments is tiresome.
Air noise in cabin at highway speeds. Ive been in much quieter cabins on far less expensive cars.
Stupid awful idrive warning. I know it can be coded away but come on...
Dedicated wiper speeds. every car I have ever had had them before but using auto and the toggle is kinda odd. 4 clicks instead of the up/down would be nice
Appreciate 0